The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are everyone's plans for Christmas??

I'm staying home for the most part and going to visit my Nana.

Perhaps I will work on moving things off my laptop onto the desktop, as I finally installed the 100gig harddrive.

in the morning presents here from us and Jeff's dad,
then to my parents around lunch time for turkey and more presents

I hope that I can fall asleep soon as I will be up in about 5 hours :confused:

Abi left a short story for Santa to take home. I am going to try and thank her for that and say that he took a copy so she could keep the original.

We have Christmas morning down here...than I will move up and cook the Christmas dinner...than I will pass out!!

I know I'll want to take a nap tomorrow, but it's unlikely that I will get one

Abi left a short story for Santa to take home. I am going to try and thank her for that and say that he took a copy so she could keep the original.

For the Santa letters, that I had to respond to the parents wanted the Santa letters back to scrapbook. I'm wondering what the parents excuses will be on how the letters got back.

For the Santa letters, that I had to respond to the parents wanted the Santa letters back to scrapbook. I'm wondering what the parents excuses will be on how the letters got back.
it would be interesting to hear them

Here's Santa's letter:

DEAR GIRLS—

Thank you so much for your letters, I always enjoy reading them because you are honest with me.

I hope you like what I have left for you this year…you are harder to figure out than most kids because you ask for so little.

Abi- Thanks for the story, I left the original with you because I think others will want to read it too!!

I am sorry mom isn’t feeling well…I miss your birthday cake but popcorn was a great alternative.

Merry Christmas!!

Santa

What do you all think??

Here's Santa's letter:

DEAR GIRLS—

Thank you so much for your letters, I always enjoy reading them because you are honest with me.

I hope you like what I have left for you this year…you are harder to figure out than most kids because you ask for so little.

Abi- Thanks for the story, I left the original with you because I think others will want to read it too!!

I am sorry mom isn’t feeling well…I miss your birthday cake but popcorn was a great alternative.

Merry Christmas!!

Santa

What do you all think??

Sounds good to me.:thumbsup2

Here's Santa's letter:

DEAR GIRLS—

Merry Christmas!!

Santa

What do you all think??

Looks good

Christmasimage.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS DDA!!!

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter