The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am usually awake first every Christmas Day....I may not be tomorrow....I still have to wrap presents and I feel blechy still.

I hope you start feeling better before morning. Can dh help with the wrapping

Deb

It's the three late night posters left and I caught up!!

Glynis-your MIL is in my prayers

Kate-you've got a good guy there. Hope Nick feels better fast and glad that Julia is a believer once again

Tammi- I thought of you this afternoon....our friends joined us at service...She had to give her 10 yo a cell phone for Christmas because dad won't let the kids call her when they are with him.....I said a prayer that your ex wasn't that way.

Kristine---love the pic

Tom---glad Midnite is settling in

I know I have missed some and I am sorry!!

You all are the best bunch and I wish for you a Merry Christmas full of peace and joy.

I'm still here too. I need to make the magical presents appear soon.

Deb

It's the three late night posters left and I caught up!!

Glynis-your MIL is in my prayers

Kate-you've got a good guy there. Hope Nick feels better fast and glad that Julia is a believer once again

Tammi- I thought of you this afternoon....our friends joined us at service...She had to give her 10 yo a cell phone for Christmas because dad won't let the kids call her when they are with him.....I said a prayer that your ex wasn't that way.

Kristine---love the pic

Tom---glad Midnite is settling in

I know I have missed some and I am sorry!!

You all are the best bunch and I wish for you a Merry Christmas full of peace and joy.
Theresa that is so sad, that some parents act that way

I hope you start feeling better before morning. Can dh help with the wrapping

Deb

nope...he wraps so poorly they'd know it was him not Santa wrapping....gotta keep it up.

Cassidy was a great kid tonight......Abi wanted to sleep by the tree and Cassidy finally convinced her to go to bed.

Abi's first line in her letter to Santa was:

I've been okay this year.

Cassidy's was:

This is what I want.

Both of them were honest!!

Nick wrote a Thank you note for Santa and told him that he knows that most 11 year olds don't believe in him, but he still does. He put a lot of time and thought into the card. I kept telling Chris to take a mental picture of the kids tonight as they all still believe and were so excited. They kept running to the computer to see where Santa was and made him a huge snack. Good thing we're not trying to diet as we had to eat it :thumbsup2

I thought I would stop in and officially say Merry Christmas to all the East Coaster!

Leighanna finally fell asleep! Now Santa can get to work!
15.gif

So what are everyone's plans for Christmas??

I'm staying home for the most part and going to visit my Nana.

Perhaps I will work on moving things off my laptop onto the desktop, as I finally installed the 100gig harddrive.

I'm still here too. I need to make the magical presents appear soon.

Deb

My girlies have FINALLY quieted down!!

We left chocolate milk and popcorn for Santa since mom didn't feel up to more baking this weekend.

nope...he wraps so poorly they'd know it was him not Santa wrapping....gotta keep it up.

Cassidy was a great kid tonight......Abi wanted to sleep by the tree and Cassidy finally convinced her to go to bed.

Abi's first line in her letter to Santa was:

I've been okay this year.

Cassidy's was:

This is what I want.

Both of them were honest!!

Nick's note had said that he had been pretty good this year and he was sorry for the times that he wasn't :lmao:

Tomorrow we will do our tree then head to my parents around lunch time to have Christmas with them.

I'll stick around until Chris gets out of the shower. Then we will do the Santa thing and head to bed.

Nick wrote a Thank you note for Santa and told him that he knows that most 11 year olds don't believe in him, but he still does. He put a lot of time and thought into the card. I kept telling Chris to take a mental picture of the kids tonight as they all still believe and were so excited. They kept running to the computer to see where Santa was and made him a huge snack. Good thing we're not trying to diet as we had to eat it :thumbsup2

I need to now write Santa's letter as I think they might be asleep enough....I told Jim last night that Santa went overboard this last Christmas.

Abi was the sweetest....they HAD to keep going online to see where the man in red was....I finally got them to calm down by telling them I saw that Santa was in Alabama and they better HUSH!!

luckily I was able to control what was left out for santa. 2 cookies which I finally got made tonight after getting home from work and a half glass of milk

We are headed to the In-laws tomorrow for dinner. He is a stickler for eating at noon. So I really need to get to bed. I wonder how long it takes for a four year old to open this many presents. Oh well, Papaw will have to wait!

luckily I was able to control what was left out for santa. 2 cookies which I finally got made tonight after getting home from work and a half glass of milk

We have tons of cookies left here after the party so there was no problem there. They also left a few of the little chocolate Christmas Mice for him. Those mice were such a hit everywhere we brought them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter