The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammi67

<font color=green>1st to out the Tag Fairy as the
Goodnight, Beth. See you tomorrow.

I'm glad you switched resorts too Vicki!!!!

Two questions....

Do you think I'll be able to wear shorts in wdw at the end of January?

and

When can I expect to see them in the stores? I'm going to need some new ones.

Hi Lynn, sounds like you had a wonderful time. I agree the dole whip floats are yummy! Hope to see some pictures of everyone in their matching shirts.

Hello DDA'ers,

We are back from our week at Disney and had a great time. I finally got to have a Dole Whip and Beer Cheddar Soup.

Two questions....

Do you think I'll be able to wear shorts in wdw at the end of January?

and

When can I expect to see them in the stores? I'm going to need some new ones.

Depends on what you consider short weather, but you will probably be able to wear them, but you will probably also want capris and pants, and shirts of varying sleeve lengths and weights.

You should be able to find them soon, I saw swimming suits at Target. I gotta search for all of the above mentioned items and I am less than thrilled.:rolleyes: Although I should be because I need smaller sizes but I dislike shopping.

Who's watching the game? (besides me, I'll bet Jen and Terry)
I watched some of it at my MIL's. Go Pats!

All of my Christmas decorations are finally put away. I got both of the trees down and the mantle back to it's year-round look. It still looks messy around here though. The kids need to get a bunch of their stuff out of the living room. I'm glad that job is done. Whew!
Wish I could say the same. I did pack up all my Hallmark ornaments and took all the non breakable stuff off the tree. Now I just have the glass ornaments left to take down and all the Santas to pack away.

Hi everyone! I hope that this afternoon is treating you well. We're just hanging out at home today after dinner with everyone here, plus Kristi and family. Erin and Brendan were supposed to be here too, but Erin wasn't feeling very well.

Also, Brendan is having stomach pains again. He is on a liquid diet for several days in hopes that he doesn't end back in the hospital with panceratitis again. Sounds like it will be something that happens from time to time as the liver problems progress. Luckily, it's not too bad this time.

Otherwise, our day is pretty quiet now that the kids are playing more calmly.
:wizard: Hope Brendan can avoid the hospital.

Hello DDA'ers,

We are back from our week at Disney and had a great time. I finally got to have a Dole Whip and Beer Cheddar Soup.

Oh and by the way.......on Jan the 1st we were at MGM. It was my mom's
60th birthday and we all had matching shirts on.......there was 20 of us on that day. I went to guest relations to get her birthday pin and asked about my mom and stepdad being in the parade and they said YES!!!! It was the most magical thing that could have happened to us. They were in the 1st car in the parade and got to stand in a VIP spot and watch the rest of the parade and all the characters came up to her and gave her a hug. Of course when the other 18 of us saw them coming we all started waving and screaming. It is something I will never forget.

Lynn

Sounds like a great trip. How cool for your Mom!!!

Go here to look at our photo pass pictures......

www.disneyphotopass.com
login: lmartin2711@comcast.net
password: 04205766

and

login: donprice129@bellsouth.net
password: amberlogan

Great pictures!!! You were busy making shirts!!! Love the group Epcot photos.

I would like some calm before the storm please!!

Jim said the potholes on the way home from church were ridiculous!!

I didn't go to church today...spent most of the day sleeping...have never had a migraine last this long...I can't be sick the next couple of days....dumb annual report!!!:headache:

:wizard: So sorry to hear this. Hope it goes away soon!!!

Beth's birthday wish to Tammi, made me think (ya I know dangerous :teeth: ).

So what is your favorite flower?
I'd say pansies. They look happy to me.

12_37_5_web.jpg

Bernadette, I'm coming April 30 to May 4th so I would avoid the grads..:yay: I just can't wait.......
Hoping I can get my friend to commit. I may have to go by myself if she won't/can't. I like the 4/30 to 5/3 dates best now. I've told DH I would have to renew my AP and he seemed fine with that.

I love the scent outside. I can't have most flowers in the house, because I am very sensitive to scents (and they often lead to migraines). The amaryllis is ok inside, though. I have one to start soon. The kids love to watch those grow and bloom.
We've got one to start again too. My DH planted it outside this summer and we need to try to get it to bloom again.

home-Glad1.jpg

I have always loved Gladiolus. Next favorite would be peach colored roses

Peach colored roses are my favorite...but I can't find a picture that will let me download....I am computer inept!!

Chris- Glad to hear your test is finished.

Tammi- Enjoy the rest of your birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter