The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I am disappointed in the way Sister's behavior from yesterday has been handled.

My bosses did make her apologize. Unfortunately it was explained to her that she is not allowed to speak to people that way because it makes them feel bad. It's not nice to hurt people's feelings, so she has to remember that. And the apology had to be coddled and coaxed out of her while she fussed and cried and whined.

Um, it was blatantly disrespectful. It was unacceptable behavior, and there should be a clear (unpleasant) consequence for future occurences. It was suggested that next time I should send her to her room. Right. Her room. Which she loves, and it is full of toys. THAT would be a hardship for her.:rolleyes:

So now she is under the impression that she holds the power to make other people feel bad, and all she has to do is say the meanest, rudest, most horrible thing she can come up with. I am thinking that will ENCOURAGE the behavior, not stop it!
Just remember Elizabeth, someday you won't have to deal with her behavior anymore. Her parents always will!!!!

Ewww! I guess I wouldn't have expected the first one to be Mr. Right, but I was hoping he wasn't totally Mr. Wrong. Oh well, onto better things, like a trip to the World!!
Exactly!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Well, I was right....

The chemistry just isn't there. It has nothing to do with motorcycles either.

He went straight for a lip kiss at the end. Blech! Too much too soon. Anyway, I'm glad it's over. Now I can move onto the next!

:hug: Tammi! Well, at least it's over, and you survived! I agree about it being too early for a lip kiss. That's just way too fast!

Good luck with your packing! I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you tell your kids where you are taking them!!!

Hello all:wave2:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't posted much! Real life sometimes gets in the way!

Tammi, have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how the kids react to the surprise. I hope everyone is well and enjoys the trip!

Leighanna has strep right now, so I have been taking Glynis's advice to heart. I have wiped down EVERYTHING, washed all bedding and sterilized all that I could. I hope that this doesn't last long, and that no one else gets it.
Her antibiotics and cough medicine seem to have helped. So hope that she will be back up and at it again soon.

I'm so sorry that Leighanna is sick! Give her a hug from all her DDA Aunties! Thank heaven for antibiotics, eh?

Tell real life it needs to leave you alone for a while, so you can chat with us. We miss you!

Hello all:wave2:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't posted much! Real life sometimes gets in the way!

Tammi, have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how the kids react to the surprise. I hope everyone is well and enjoys the trip!

Leighanna has strep right now, so I have been taking Glynis's advice to heart. I have wiped down EVERYTHING, washed all bedding and sterilized all that I could. I hope that this doesn't last long, and that no one else gets it.
Her antibiotics and cough medicine seem to have helped. So hope that she will be back up and at it again soon.

Hi Tom hope Leighanna gets well fast, love your signature

I didn't say that I didn't! ;)

:rotfl:

I think he wanted you to think this:
12.gif

But instead you thought this:
9.gif

Doing the parks in the rain is so much fun. :cool1:

We went to Epcot one day in the rain and there seemed to be only 7 other people (guest) in the park. We were in and out of everything quickly and was done by the time the rain stopped and everyone else started coming in.

I think Epcot will be our best bet if it is raining. There are plenty of things to do indoors. I was hoping not to have to pack the umbrellas, but maybe I should bring them anyway. We all have ponchos and rain jackets, but we discovered that when the water runs off the bottom of the rain jacket you end up SOAKED from the thighs down.:headache:

I'm so sorry that Leighanna is sick! Give her a hug from all her DDA Aunties! Thank heaven for antibiotics, eh?

Tell real life it needs to leave you alone for a while, so you can chat with us. We miss you!

Thanks Glynis and everyone else! It is just so hard to see her sick! I will tell her that she has tons of virtual hugs on the way!

Tammi I hope Nicholas starts feeling better and that Alyssa and you do not get strep.

Did you tell your ex do decominate his house?

If not they could get it again when they go over their of course he probally will not do it.

Have fun this weekned

Well, I was right....

He went straight for a lip kiss at the end. Blech! Too much too soon. Anyway, I'm glad it's over. Now I can move onto the next!

sorry it did not work out. hopefully next time

Elizabeth....there are way too many kids around here who have that same attitude as sister...and they are grown ups!!! I hope something changes and fast!!

Well, I was right....

OOhhh. That's not good. At least you know. Maybe you'll bump into Mr. Right at WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter