The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up, showered and I have the house picked up :thumbsup2 It is so much easier keeping up with housework if I do a little each day. Laundry is washing too :goodvibes I need to send a cub scout order out this morning before taking the little ones to school. Have a nice day DDA.

Tammi have a Great Day!!! Coffee Date and Packing. You're going to Disney tomorrow!!!

:bday: Ellen :cake:
sbdaypooh.gif

Our Weather Advisory for the county I live in; sent to me this morning:

"Lake effect snow will continue across the northeast ohio and northwest pennsylvania snow belt regions early this morning. The heavy snow will likely begin to taper off for a short time at or shortly after rush hour this morning. The snow showers and squalls will then begin to pick up in intensity again late this morning and continue through tonight into Friday.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches can be expected today. Thunder and lightning may accompany some of the snow squalls. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow and visibilities will be greatly reduced at times.
3 to 5 inches of additional snow is likely tonight, although the snow bands will become more localized. Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon.
Little temperature recovery is expected today as much colder air returns to the region. Temperatures will drop through the teens this evening."
22.gif
Yes - You read this correctly: "Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon." :scared:

I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know I will be offline this week. I have been sick and went to the dr. I am on antibiotics and Vicadin for the pain which makes me extremely drowsy which is OK since the dr. wants me to get rest. Hopefully I'll be better by next week I hope everyone has a good week.:wizard:

feel better soon!!

Have a good day Jen, and don't believe the hype about the storm. Last night they were calling for flurries and we got 2" I am not complaining, look at all Theresa had.

and is still getting!!! There will be another quick storm this weekend...making it 6 for 6 weeks of snow.
:rolleyes:

Our Weather Advisory for the county I live in; sent to me this morning:

"Lake effect snow will continue across the northeast ohio and northwest pennsylvania snow belt regions early this morning. The heavy snow will likely begin to taper off for a short time at or shortly after rush hour this morning. The snow showers and squalls will then begin to pick up in intensity again late this morning and continue through tonight into Friday.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches can be expected today. Thunder and lightning may accompany some of the snow squalls. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow and visibilities will be greatly reduced at times.
3 to 5 inches of additional snow is likely tonight, although the snow bands will become more localized. Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon.
Little temperature recovery is expected today as much colder air returns to the region. Temperatures will drop through the teens this evening."
22.gif
Yes - You read this correctly: "Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon." :scared:

11.gif
BLECH! I HATE winter. Be safe and warm!

We still have that much on the ground...tee hee!! I bet your storm is the one that's supposed to hit us Saturday!!

We still have that much on the ground...tee hee!! I bet your storm is the one that's supposed to hit us Saturday!!

not unless storms are starting to move in a westerly direction. And if they are... I am finding a new place to live... like Tahiti! :rotfl:

not unless storms are starting to move in a westerly direction. And if they are... I am finding a new place to live... like Tahiti! :rotfl:

duh!! My brain just isn't working very well!!

OK - I am off to teach and then I have a hair appointment sandwiched in betwen morning lessons and afternoon classes. See you all tonight! Stay warm and dry and safe.
8.gif

it's all that snow... wanna move to Tahiti with me?

sure!!!

I am trying to be a good girl and not watch for the results of the judges voting for the audience challenge....but I am glued!!

Well, I was right....

The chemistry just isn't there. It has nothing to do with motorcycles either.

He went straight for a lip kiss at the end. Blech! Too much too soon. Anyway, I'm glad it's over. Now I can move onto the next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter