The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all:wave2:

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I haven't posted much! Real life sometimes gets in the way!

Tammi, have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how the kids react to the surprise. I hope everyone is well and enjoys the trip!

Leighanna has strep right now, so I have been taking Glynis's advice to heart. I have wiped down EVERYTHING, washed all bedding and sterilized all that I could. I hope that this doesn't last long, and that no one else gets it.
Her antibiotics and cough medicine seem to have helped. So hope that she will be back up and at it again soon.

Well, I was right....

The chemistry just isn't there. It has nothing to do with motorcycles either.

He went straight for a lip kiss at the end. Blech! Too much too soon. Anyway, I'm glad it's over. Now I can move onto the next!

EWWW and Blech!!!

Glad you didn't sock him!!

Tammi - I am hoping your date goes well today. Did you take the day off? Do you need any help getting ready for tomorrow? I noticed that the Orlando forecast has improved a bit for you guys. :sunny:

I have an eye doctor's appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. If I can do anything in the morning to make your day go better, please let me know.
No, I'm working 10-8 today so we met at 9, which was good because I had a reason to leave.

Thanks for the offer. I think I'm good. Gonna get the kids to bed a little earlier tonight and then pack when they are asleep. I think we'll have one suitcase and one carry-on. It shouldn't take me long. We'll probably leave at 9 AM for the airport. Flight leaves at 12.

Tammi, have fun this weekend. I can't wait to hear how the kids react to the surprise. I hope everyone is well and enjoys the trip!

Leighanna has strep right now, so I have been taking Glynis's advice to heart. I have wiped down EVERYTHING, washed all bedding and sterilized all that I could. I hope that this doesn't last long, and that no one else gets it.
Her antibiotics and cough medicine seem to have helped. So hope that she will be back up and at it again soon.

Hope she feels better quick!!

Happy Birthday ELLEN

Have a great day

9.gif

Well, I was right....

He went straight for a lip kiss at the end. Blech! Too much too soon. Anyway, I'm glad it's over. Now I can move onto the next!

Yikes! pirate: You should have punched him!

Our Weather Advisory for the county I live in; sent to me this morning:

"Lake effect snow will continue across the northeast ohio and northwest pennsylvania snow belt regions early this morning. The heavy snow will likely begin to taper off for a short time at or shortly after rush hour this morning. The snow showers and squalls will then begin to pick up in intensity again late this morning and continue through tonight into Friday.
Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches can be expected today. Thunder and lightning may accompany some of the snow squalls. Gusty winds will cause blowing and drifting snow and visibilities will be greatly reduced at times.
3 to 5 inches of additional snow is likely tonight, although the snow bands will become more localized. Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon.
Little temperature recovery is expected today as much colder air returns to the region. Temperatures will drop through the teens this evening."
22.gif
Yes - You read this correctly: "Some locations could end up with more than a foot and a half of snow before the activity totally ends Friday afternoon." :scared:
I learned today that lake effect snow is because Lake Erie is not yet frozen over. I knew it had to do with the lake, but now I know exactly why. Interesting.

Hi Tom. It's good to see you! Love the new picture in your sig. :wizard: for Leighanna and the rest of you. Stay healthy!

Good morning, DDA friends!:)

So I am handing in my vacation request tomorrow for September 7-23, 2007. I have been booked on back to back Magic cruises since last April 2006. Send some :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: my way that they approve my request.

Good luck, Becky! I reminded Momboss that I am going to be gone one week from today. She looked at me like I have 3 heads. She said "The 1st and 2nd, right?" I said "Right. NEXT WEEK.":sad2:

I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know I will be offline this week. I have been sick and went to the dr. I am on antibiotics and Vicadin for the pain which makes me extremely drowsy which is OK since the dr. wants me to get rest. Hopefully I'll be better by next week I hope everyone has a good week.:wizard:

Feel better soon!:wizard:

Tammi - I am hoping your date goes well today. Did you take the day off? Do you need any help getting ready for tomorrow? I noticed that the Orlando forecast has improved a bit for you guys. :sunny:

I have an eye doctor's appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. If I can do anything in the morning to make your day go better, please let me know.

Elin, you are such a great friend!:hug:

Well, I was right....

Ewww!:scared: OK, well, sorry it didn't work out. On to the next challenge! No time to dwell on it, you have PACKING to do!:banana:

Hi, Tom! We have missed you! I hope Leighanna is feeling well again soon! And I love the pic of her with Kitty! (Midnite, is it?):)

Chanon, Theresa, Anne Marie - Stay safe in that snow!

Elin - was it you that said the weather forecast has improved? Where are you looking because I'm seeing showers for Sat and Sun???

Well, I was right....

Sorry it didn't go well. But was he cute? :lmao:

Have a great trip.

:grouphug:

Well, I was right....

:wave: Tom

Hope Leighanna feels better soon. pixiedust:

Well, I was right....

Ewww! I guess I wouldn't have expected the first one to be Mr. Right, but I was hoping he wasn't totally Mr. Wrong. Oh well, onto better things, like a trip to the World!!

Doing the parks in the rain is so much fun. :cool1:

We went to Epcot one day in the rain and there seemed to be only 7 other people (guest) in the park. We were in and out of everything quickly and was done by the time the rain stopped and everyone else started coming in.

I am not big on doing the parks in the rain.

I have to say I am disappointed in the way Sister's behavior from yesterday has been handled.

My bosses did make her apologize. Unfortunately it was explained to her that she is not allowed to speak to people that way because it makes them feel bad. It's not nice to hurt people's feelings, so she has to remember that. And the apology had to be coddled and coaxed out of her while she fussed and cried and whined.

Um, it was blatantly disrespectful. It was unacceptable behavior, and there should be a clear (unpleasant) consequence for future occurences. It was suggested that next time I should send her to her room. Right. Her room. Which she loves, and it is full of toys. THAT would be a hardship for her.:rolleyes:

So now she is under the impression that she holds the power to make other people feel bad, and all she has to do is say the meanest, rudest, most horrible thing she can come up with. I am thinking that will ENCOURAGE the behavior, not stop it!

Wow you were all chatty tonight, but I am caught up.

Glynis, I actually finished the book I started today.
I knew I would, when I finally get to reading I don't know enough to stop. Reading is why I wear glasses, I would just read and read never stopping except for the bathroom and I severely strained my eyes.

Last nights book was Edge Of Evil, by J.A. Jance

Tonight's book was The Presence, by Heather Graham
If you like suspense then look for this book, it is very good.

Thanks. I've added them to my book list. Alan just laughed at me, as my book list is now 4 pages long. Luckily, I'm not buying all these books. Thank heaven for the library, and interlibrary loan!

I'm the same way with reading. I just lose all sense of time when I start! It was really bad when I was a kid, and I would read all night long and not realize it. I've gotten much better, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter