The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinknme

<font color=green>I happened to be posting on the
Congratulations Elin! I was up, just reading along & laughing at your smilies & waiting for you to get the milestone :)

2.gif

got it!
I will check in before I leave for work unless you all move and don't leave me a forwarding URL...

Theresa - thanks for the check. It was in yesterday's mail which I read ths morning. Glad you love your Disney crocs. :)

Hello!!! Elin - you are too funny.

Steffy asked last night but I didn't see an answer....where are the Flower Power concerts posted?

If we get a lot of snow this area will completely shut down for a week!
Do you think things will open up that quickly??? :rotfl2:

I guess I better run to the store and help clean the shelves of bread, milk and TP! Why are those the first things to go when a storm is predicted?

Elin - do you realize that the little green smiley guy is giving the finger????? :eek:

My choices are Gary Puckett or the Grass Roots. Never heard of the latter.

Good morning, DDA! DH was patting me on the back at 6:30 AM going "Are you awake?" Um, NO! But thanks for fixing that for me!:rolleyes: My first inclination was to head in here and see what airfare is doing this morning. I found flights for June for the same price as August, but I don't love the times. We would leave Dallas later than I want and come home earlier. But they are non-stop flights. I looked at going there on American and home on SW but DH pointed out that we would end up at a different airport than where we left the car! OOPS!:rotfl: Besides, that was only $30 cheaper - total, not per ticket. Hmm. DH is fine with just paying the same as what we paid for August. With the drastic reduction in available flights I have to say I am thinking he might be right. "Pay" or "stay home" seem to be emerging as the choices.

2.gif

got it!
I will check in before I leave for work unless you all move and don't leave me a forwarding URL...

Good morning, Elin! And congrats!!

Hello!!! Elin - you are too funny.

Steffy asked last night but I didn't see an answer....where are the Flower Power concerts posted?

I am sure they are on AllEars or MousePlanet or maybe the DIS home page.

:scared1: Elin, your giving us the finger?

OMG! :rotfl2: Obscene smiley!

You caught that too, huh? And I am so bad I quoted her. :teeth:
I originally did too, then I went back and took it out. I don't want to get any demerits from the Disboard police.
6.gif
6.gif

Tammi - So, have you chosen a venue for brunch? And what are you going to wear? The mall won't be open for 4 more hours, so I can't go look for new pants yet.

Have a great day all, I need to get ready for work.

My manager is taking a week off from work before I leave, so today is the last weekend I have to work before we leave :cool1: I am glad, beings I work every weekend this will give me time to spend with the boys.

Tammi enjoy your brunch!

Tammi - So, have you chosen a venue for brunch? And what are you going to wear? The mall won't be open for 4 more hours, so I can't go look for new pants yet.
I've opted for IHOP for breakfast, keeping it casual. It was too much last minute to go somewhere on the nicer side. Besides, I love IHOP. I am wearing slacks and a sweater, since I am going there right after Mass. So I'm heading out the door now. Talk to you all later.

Janet - Have a good day at work!

Tammi - I hope you have a nice time at IHOP! We will be anxiously awaiting the details! I am sad that they don't have the Country Griddle cakes with Cream of Wheat anymore. Those were my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter