The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is more drama. We didn't even think about it until now. She made it on the flight from Chicago but guess what didn't? Yes, that's right. She has no suitcase. Hopefully, the flights after hers were not cancelled and it will just arrive a couple hours from now. The next flight after hers would have arrived around 6:30. We are hoping her bag is here when we get back from Downtown Disney. We are going to Shutters for dinner and then to Downtown Disney for shopping. If Katrina feels up to it, we'll head to the Adventurer's Club and Comedy Club as well.

oh no I sure hope her suitcase arrived

:wave2:

Hope everyone is doing well.

I would like to thank Theresa for checking in on me, and Vicki for the postcard.

My mom and sister gave me my birthday present today.

772243_wHR.jpg
Its from Lenox and has my first name engraved on the back. :goodvibes

Heidi it's beautiful. I hope you are feeling better.

Laura wears a 10 and is mortified about it. Most of her friends wear 5-6. Also, she is only 13, so finding shoes for her is even more difficult. The only upside is that when shoes are clearanced out, there is a better chance of her finding her size. :)

Hey Laura I wear a size 10 and I was the same way when I was your age.

We had baked ziti for dinner tonight and everyone loved it!! A great and simple way to replace lasagna.

We are doing spring cleaning a bit early this weekend.

What are everyone else's plans for the weekend???

Some cleaning, some runs to the thrift store to drop off donations, a trip to the library, and a wedding reception in the evening. I'm hoping that Alan and I will go to a movie after the reception. We'll see.

OMG! You aren't going to believe this. I got a Ding for SW for my return flight in May......$29!!!!! So, I canceled and rebooked both legs, because the flight down was a bit cheaper too! I now have a $263 credit that I can use toward my October trip! So airfare for 3 of us for our May trip is $381!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: that is awesome

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi

i just submitted my first individual challenge for WPASADI - I feel good about it - but you never know what the judges are looking for!!!

Absolutely nothing exciting going on here!! Life has been pretty boring and I have nothing to report!

OH WAIT - I do have onr bit of very EXCITING news

My sister Nancy's DH took a job here and they will be moving back home at the end of the school year. He started yesterday and they will follow. We are all so excited - Nick asks me every day if they are on their way yet!! They sold their house in 19 days so they are all ready to come. It is really hard on her older two but I hope that being spoiled by us and their Grandparents will soon help them rebound and love being here!!!!

KATE!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy to see you! How is the individual stuff going? Is life calming down any for you? How thrilling that Nancy is going to be close to you! I know how much you have been wanting that to happen. Are you helping to look for houses, etc.? I bet Nick and Julia are thrilled, huh?

How's your training for the half going? Are you still planning on it?

I have missed you posting so very much!!!! It feels like home now that you are posting again!!!

Ok! Here's the recipe for Warm Winter Lemon Cake

1 pkg. yellow cake mix
2 C. cold milk
1 1/4 C. water
2 pkg. (4 serving size) instant lemon pudding mix
1/3 C. granulated sugar
2 Tbs. powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter into greased 13 X 9 baking dish. Pour milk and water into a large bol. Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Pour over cake batter. Place pan on cookie sheet to catch drippings. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.

This makes a pudding cake that is gooey, but not overly sweet! I can't wait to try different variations on it: chocolate cake with chocolate pudding, white cake with butterscotch pudding, chocolate cake with cheesecake pudding. The possibilities go on and on!

sounds good maybe strawberry cake with banana puding.

I really hope to relax but am not sure if I will be successful or not. I have ambitions of relaxing but always find something to do.

Are you working the weekend or do you have off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter