The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some DDA pixie dust..my dad wasnt able to fly out yesterday and now he has left the gate but still on the runway...he only has a 30 min layover and lookslike he may miss his connecting flight..any pixie dust to spare?

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Hope that Dad makes it home without any more delays. I'm sure that he is quite anxious to get there. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I need some DDA pixie dust..my dad wasnt able to fly out yesterday and now he has left the gate but still on the runway...he only has a 30 min layover and lookslike he may miss his connecting flight..any pixie dust to spare?

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I knew was forgetting someone in my recap!!!

Glynis just got done registering the twins for kindergarten and they have the coolest principal!!!

We had baked ziti for dinner tonight and everyone loved it!! A great and simple way to replace lasagna.

We are doing spring cleaning a bit early this weekend.

What are everyone else's plans for the weekend???

Boy it's slow tonight. I needed some excitement. Chris brought home a must see movie according to his coworkers, Taladaga Nights. What a horrible movie :lmao: I told him to warn the fools that recommended it that I'll be hunting them down on Monday. What a waste of time.

Since no one is here I guess I'll go watch my shows that Chris taped last night.

Deb

Cleaning mostly, I think. We have a little over two weeks before Mom and I are intending to get Rachel's new room painted and fully set up. That means we have to get her to finish cleaning out her old room so that my boxes, etc have a place to go. I also need to work on the playroom. Otherwise, I don't think a whole lot.

Tomorrow i have some work i want to get done, plus im going out for lunch and drinks with a couple of girls from college..other than that, RELAXING on sunday...i hope :)

Boy it's slow tonight. I needed some excitement. Chris brought home a must see movie according to his coworkers, Taladaga Nights. What a horrible movie :lmao: I told him to warn the fools that recommended it that I'll be hunting them down on Monday. What a waste of time.

Since no one is here I guess I'll go watch my shows that Chris taped last night.

Deb

I hated it too!! The frustrating thing is we saw it in the EXPENSIVE movie theater!!

Total waste of 2 hours..time I won't get back!!

We had baked ziti for dinner tonight and everyone loved it!! A great and simple way to replace lasagna.

We are doing spring cleaning a bit early this weekend.

What are everyone else's plans for the weekend???

Hoping the flooding goes away. We got rain on top of the snow and the water had no where to go, so there is flooding in some areas.

Not working, until Tuesday at 11:30am:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: and boy do I need it.

Relaxing:laughing: :laughing: I need to, but I have a lot to do.

Cleaning my room it is a cluttered mess, unpacking from Tannersville,:eek: yep I still have stuff in suitcases and have not found my home cell phone charger. Every time I hop in my car the phone has been going on the car charger.

Doing homework, cleaning up more of the stickies in my car from the soda incident, now that it is warmer it is really sticky in places, hopefully going out and enjoying the nice weather. Crossing my fingers it stays nice like today turned into it was in the 50's, but it is supposed to cool off again.

Monday I hope to go shopping, I need to start looking for spring and summer clothing. I have nothing, well I have one pair of capris and some short sleeve shirts. I got rid of everything else. I need smaller bras. I have no idea what size to buy for this summer, but I know if I don't get stuff now, I will have a heck of a time finding it this summer.

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi

i just submitted my first individual challenge for WPASADI - I feel good about it - but you never know what the judges are looking for!!!

Absolutely nothing exciting going on here!! Life has been pretty boring and I have nothing to report!

OH WAIT - I do have onr bit of very EXCITING news

My sister Nancy's DH took a job here and they will be moving back home at the end of the school year. He started yesterday and they will follow. We are all so excited - Nick asks me every day if they are on their way yet!! They sold their house in 19 days so they are all ready to come. It is really hard on her older two but I hope that being spoiled by us and their Grandparents will soon help them rebound and love being here!!!!

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi

i just submitted my first individual challenge for WPASADI - I feel good about it - but you never know what the judges are looking for!!!

Absolutely nothing exciting going on here!! Life has been pretty boring and I have nothing to report!

OH WAIT - I do have onr bit of very EXCITING news

My sister Nancy's DH took a job here and they will be moving back home at the end of the school year. He started yesterday and they will follow. We are all so excited - Nick asks me every day if they are on their way yet!! They sold their house in 19 days so they are all ready to come. It is really hard on her older two but I hope that being spoiled by us and their Grandparents will soon help them rebound and love being here!!!!
Hi Kate-
I hope you did great on your challenge--im sure you did! I actually just finished the audience challenge!

im so glad to hear the news about nancy and her DH--thats great!

I hated it too!! The frustrating thing is we saw it in the EXPENSIVE movie theater!!

Total waste of 2 hours..time I won't get back!!
We saw it too and it was not very good

I can't believe that those kids parents let them be in that movie - I would never have let my kids do that!!!

I hope you have fun tonight!! If you happen to see Tinkerbell disgused as Elin...just ignore her. :rotfl:

I was not disguised as Tinkerbell... tonight I was the beautiful, sexy lady (according to my husband) at Chords tonight, drinking martinis, listening to jazz and chatting up the band. We had a delightful time but there were no T/B sightings, I am sorry to report.

I was not disguised as Tinkerbell... tonight I was the beautiful, sexy lady (according to my husband) at Chords tonight, drinking martinis, listening to jazz and chatting up the band. We had a delightful time but there were no T/B sightings, I am sorry to report.

Glad you had a good time!!!!!

ahhhhhhh....what a sweet DH you have!!!

I am glad you had a good time tonight!!

Hi Kate-
I hope you did great on your challenge--im sure you did! I actually just finished the audience challenge!

im so glad to hear the news about nancy and her DH--thats great!

I was going to ask you if you were going to do the audience challenge.

I can't decide if I want to do it yet.

Great recap, Theresa!

Tia - thanks for the update on TGM. Good to know why the site was down.

Katrina made it to her connecting flight by the skin of her teeth. They arrived in Chicago in plenty of time but then ended up sitting on the tarmac for quite some time. She had to run through the terminal from one gate to the end of another. They were calling last call and using her name when she arrived at the gate. However, she made it. She is here now with us. We just got back to the room from meeting her at the custom house at the CBR. She is currently taking a shower. She said that the ride was quite bumpy and she felt sick most of the way. We are going to the food court as soon as she gets dressed after her shower.

Thanks for all the pixiedust: for her & us. I knew with the power of the DDA that she'd make it!!!!!! Thanks for proving me right!!!
glad to hear she made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter