The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicki- thank you so much for the Eeyore charm. i love it and i already put it on my charm bracelet.

my aunt and uncle came down from new york today for my dads party tomorrow. we visited for a few hours before they scooted their way out so dad wouldn't catch them here. tomorrow i take him to the movies and not sure which one. then on to his party. i cant wait. so i will talk to ya'll Sunday.

Karen have fun this weekend. I hope your dad enjoys his suprise birthday party.

Plans for the weekend include:

finding a piece of exercise equipment

the Zoo with Abi tomorrow

Sunday...I am sure will be busy

Vicki- thank you so much for the Eeyore charm. i love it and i already put it on my charm bracelet.

my aunt and uncle came down from new york today for my dads party tomorrow. we visited for a few hours before they scooted their way out so dad wouldn't catch them here. tomorrow i take him to the movies and not sure which one. then on to his party. i cant wait. so i will talk to ya'll Sunday.

Have a great party tomorrow!

Does anyone have amytheobold's (may not be spelling that right) address? I am supposed to have sent PM Rickey to her earlier this week, but haven't gotten a response to my PM. If not, do we know if her screen name is her first and last name so that I could send it directly to the resort as I know she leaves for WDW next week.

Sent you a pm about this.

Karen...sounds like your dad is in for a surprise...hope you have a great day tomorrow!!

I have no idea what our plans for the weekend are. Kristi and Chris are hoping to see a movie tonight so I will watch the kids then. I apparently owe Kristi some monkey bread since we had it for breakfast the morning before her surgery when she couldn't eat so I think we may do that in the morning. Otherwise, not much is planned.

This is my thinking exactly!
But apparently the Dr. has other ideas!:confused3

My girls are still picky eaters....they might have gotten that from me. :cool1: But their dad also won't eat "a" veggies....you know, avocado, asparagus, artichoke.

My sister was also a picky eater...but a stint in the Navy fixed that.

Hey Deb,

Dont forget to go to allears.net and look at the menus to help you with your planning of food.

I was on there today. The boys all prefer counter service over table service so we only do a few sit down meals, usually character breakfasts. We are also meeting Theresa's family at Whispering Canyon and we are really excited to meet them and to have them enjoy one of our favorite WDW restaurants. We are also going to Le Cellier which will be a more pricey meal.

Good Afternoon DDA!

I really wish the sickie bug would leave our house! Poor Leighanna is sick again! I think her allergies are really kicking up. Too bad that the medicine that she is supposed to take won't stay down!

Leighanna had her physical yesterday for kindergarten, despite being sick. She did really well, except for her hearing test, which she failed. They checked her ears and noticed a little fluid. We will retest her again when she is feeling better, and hope for a better result!

Since she was not feeling well, they decided against giving her her immunizations. So now I need to get back in to have that done, along with her hearing test.

They also recommended her to see a nutritionist, because they think that she is too picky of an eater. :confused3 She has certain aversions to food, but we know what she will and will not eat, and have worked around it. She has a high palette in her mouth, and certain texture foods tend to get stuck and make her gag and vomit. I just don't know what a nutritionist will do to get around that!:confused3

Hope all is well with all of you! I still have not had time to think about my ADRs and I really need to get on the ball! Help!

Have a good day everyone!

She is picky because she is a kid. Nick just started eating more items and he is 11. Hunter barely eats anything and Colby likes chicken nuggets and pizza oh and his new favorite is baby cakes (I think it is because it is his nickname :rotfl: )

the $100 is what I am budgeting for the 4 of us for the days we aren't officially at WDW....we are going to blow that out of the water when we meet up with you all...but well worth the price!! :love: I figure other days are going to be less...probably by quite a lot. You will save quite a bit by cooking at the villa and having snacks on hand. I think it's a good budget.

Have you looked at restaurants.com to order some off site certificates at a cheaper rate??
The skillet is delicious :thumbsup2

Have a great party. Enjoy spending time with your family.

Good morning everyone! Sounds like everyone is off and running today. I'm just hoping not to have to take Terra to the doctor today. She did something to her eye yesterday morning. She was rolling around on the floor and the best we can tell she rolled so that a sock on the floor grazed her eye. She kept it cosed for about 45 minutes before falling asleep for another hour. After some more tears when she awoke I finally got her to open it. I can't see any scratches on it, but it was definitely irritated and improved over the day. She still complained about bright lights though and would only open her eyes outside with sunglasses.

Then last night Rachel accidentally hit the same eye with her head (don't ask me how) and Terra started screaming again saying that she couldn't open her eye. I held her and she ended up falling asleep (it was almost bedtime anyway). She had a rough night of sleep and woke up this morning at 6:30 complaining that the lights were too bright and saying that she couldn't open her eye still. She fell back asleep on my lap at the computer and has been sleeping ever since. I am hoping when she is fully rested and wakes up, she'll be more calm and can/will open her eye. If not, I guess we may be heading to the doctor. Terra is not one to complain about an injury and usually wants the pain over ASAP so that she can get back to playing so the fact that she's complaining for so long has me a little worried, but at the same time I couldn't see anything wrong after the first incident yesterday. Argh! I hate not knowing what to do.
:wizard: I hope everything is OK with her eye.:grouphug:

i hope it is a surprise to my dad but who knows. mom keeps saying he knows and freaking out about someone slipping when she is the one slipping. if he knows its ok he'll have fun and enjoy being with family and friends.

When I was at the Walmart Superstore yesterday I found the coolest juice bottles. They are made by TummyTickler, but the designs aren't showing on their website yet. They had the disney line.

TheWall053.jpg

TheWall051.jpg

They are reusable and spill proof. Kind of like a sippy cup but much cooler. They were $5.19 for 3 and they are filled with fruit juice. All 3 of my kids thought they were cool. Those just might be Colby's new WDW cup. They would be pretty cool in the parks. :thumbsup2
Those look cool.:thumbsup2

Hi, Anne Marie!
Well, I have to drive past my bosses house on my way home from the party anyway, so if they want to pay me to stay there until the end then that's fine.
They have another party tomorrow so we will have to go straight from TaeKwonDo to that party. Momboss said she will meet me there. That one is only about a mile from the house, so not a big deal. It starts at 4:30 and I am off at 5 PM. We probably won't be there by 4:30 because TaeKwonDo ends at 4:15 and it is more than 15 minutes between the 2 places, especially in Friday afternoon traffic! The kids have two parties on Saturday, plus Sister has ballet. The bosses will have to figure all that out for themselves!:laughing:

I called the property manager this morning to tell her about the neighbor. Turns out the lady is mentally handicapped, and tends to get very flustered when things go awry. Her parents live somewhere close, so I don't know why she didn't call them! Anyway, the leasing office is going to check into it and help her get sorted out. I still wouldn't have invited her in, but if I knew the situation I might have made a few more suggestions!
You couldn't have known and it's better to be safe than sorry.:)

Well that's the last straw in John never cruising. Even if I could get him over his fear of water, he would never agree to dress up. Heck I am lucky he wore a tux to our wedding.
At least he wore it for the wedding, my sister's DH wore shorts and a tshirt to their wedding. :sad2:

just giving a heads up that i probably will not be on this weekend. we are throwing my dad a surprise birthday party saturday and i get to entertain my aunt and uncle all day tomorrow till about 3 then they have to head to the hotel or where ever to stay away from my dad. my brother will be staying where the computer is so i will not be on till late sunday or even monday.

one other thing could you please put marsha gonzoles(sp) on your prayer list. she is my moms coworker and just found out she has breast cancer. i think they scheduled a lumpectame for friday. they are going to place something in her breast to see if it has spreed once they take the lump out.
:wizard: I hope they are able to get it all and it hasn't spread.

My day went wonky yet again. I got the boys to school and all seemed well until the teacher called to have me pick Logan up as he was having a tummy ache again. I ended up picking them both up as it didn't make sense to drag a sick kid out a few minutes later. The good news is that the 3 of us took a nap :goodvibes Now I have dinner in the oven and I've checked all the park hours for July and August. The only change was for the MK on our last day which I expected for the Pirate and Princess Party. So nothing to worry about schedule wise :thumbsup2 .
:wizard: Hope Logan feels better before the weekend.

Aaaaack! I hope it's true! :banana:
:yay: I hope so too. I love that movie and always wanted my boys to be able to see it sometime.

I've heard that is one advantage of being small chested like myself. The mammograms are supposed to be much more painful for bigger chested women! At least there is one thing I can be thankful for a small chest.
Please someone chime in that it's not that bad.:guilty: I am supposed to schedule one due to some localized pain I have been having in my left b**b and after Becky's post with the jokes I have been having a hard time working up the nerve to schedule it. I know I'm being a wimp but I can't seem to help it, it sounds worse than childbirth.:scared1:

Christi I had a mamogram a couple of years ago and it wasn't that painful and I am not small chested,

Evening all.
Hope everyone had a great Thursday.

Co. picnic today.
Only had to work till Noon. :cool1:

Beautiful today in the 80's.
We so need some rain.
Anyone got some spare rain?
Send it my way, please.
Wish I could send you ours.:rotfl2: We started seeing the sun this week so the boys have been hoping it doesn't rain so the can enjoy Easter Break.:)

Vicki today I saw a Mr. Potato Head Easter Bunny.
I thought of you.
They had 2 different 1's.
At Target.
Way to funny.

We got a Easter Mr. Potato Head set at Costco....1 regular size and 2 spuds with a bunch of accessories!! We can't wait to get some more at WDW!!
Ooh now I'm going to have to look for these how cute we got the santa Potato head outfit at Target for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter