The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytrees

<font color=blue>I hate when you've been salivatin
My boss thinks it's the 1960's still...I get to make his coffee for him everday....it's going to be a little late today!!:rotfl:

Deb-

Do you all have glow necklaces for the trip???

Thanks...I can't believe I posted that much!!:confused3 :rotfl:

Yep, I have a bunch kicking around. Usually I bring them then we don't use them :confused3 Maybe we'll remember this time :lmao: do you need some?

Yep, I have a bunch kicking around. Usually I bring them then we don't use them :confused3 Maybe we'll remember this time :lmao: do you need some?

Nope I ended up with a tube of 100.....just seeing if we could bring you some. :rotfl2:

Shopping! YAY! :banana: is right!! I had a BALL today. I had 4 sales people plus both daughters helping me at Coldwater Creek for about 2 hours. I did not buy as much as I had wanted, but I did pretty well. :rolleyes1

One reason I needed quite a few new things is that this past week I hit the 100 pound milestone of weight lost. There was a sales clerk there who had gastric bypass surgery who has lost 190 pounds! :thumbsup2 We had so much fun picking out things that she understood would fit and flatter the figure I have now, which is a lot smaller, but a lot less "firm." Let's say those leftover traveler's cheques from the December trip certainly came in handy today!
1.gif

Elizabeth - I hope you got to go to the zoo and grill out!

Hooray for you Elin!!!! You are my hero!!!

Hi, everyone - did you miss me? :goodvibes

Got back from Kauai Saturday afternoon - we had a fabulous, relaxing time, and most definitely did not want to come back. Unfortunately, we definitely couldn't live on our paltry savings over there, so back to Dallas we went. :sad1:

Spent the rest of the weekend unpacking, trying to adjust back to the time difference, and picking up my dog from my parents. Yesterday was consumed with trying to wade through all my e-mails from work - ugh. Thank goodness there was an e-mail in there from DU with the information that the MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets were going on sale today! :yay: At least it was a little something Disney to brighten my day! I was up at the crack of dawn this a.m. to book our tickets for both parties, and secure a reservation at LTT for our party of 16 :faint: . I'm going to have to try to change it once all the times become available at the 180-day mark, but at least we have something set! It's definitely making the trip more real. :thumbsup2

So, what's been going on? I have no clue as to how many pages I'm behind, and don't know if/when I'll have a chance to catch up. Can anyone supply a Cliff Notes version, pretty please? :goodvibes

Well, Brother and I are back from the vet. My kitty died today.:sad1: I am so sad. Brother said to me "What are you doing with your eyes?!" He has never seen me cry, because I never cry about anything. But this I can't NOT cry about. I told him I am sad about Amanda. All the way home he kept saying "Are you happy now? Are you happy now?" The vet's office was wonderful. They will call us when they get her remains back.

Now Brother is sitting on my couch watching Dora. He doesn't understand what happened - I just told him Amanda is sick and has to stay with the vet. I told Momboss we were going to the vet's, and she asked me not to tell Brother why we were going. Fair enough. Brother will miss her. He loves to come to my house to "pat 'Manda". Aurora doesn't let him pat her, so he will miss Amanda a lot.:guilty:

Got back from Kauai Saturday afternoon - we had a fabulous, relaxing time, and most definitely did not want to come back. Unfortunately, we definitely couldn't live on our paltry savings over there, so back to Dallas we went. :sad1:

Spent the rest of the weekend unpacking, trying to adjust back to the time difference, and picking up my dog from my parents. Yesterday was consumed with trying to wade through all my e-mails from work - ugh. Thank goodness there was an e-mail in there from DU with the information that the MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets were going on sale today! :yay: At least it was a little something Disney to brighten my day! I was up at the crack of dawn this a.m. to book our tickets for both parties, and secure a reservation at LTT for our party of 16 :faint: . I'm going to have to try to change it once all the times become available at the 180-day mark, but at least we have something set! It's definitely making the trip more real. :thumbsup2

So, what's been going on? I have no clue as to how many pages I'm behind, and don't know if/when I'll have a chance to catch up. Can anyone supply a Cliff Notes version, pretty please? :goodvibes

Welcome Back, Lindsay!!!

Elizabeth is having a heck of a time with Momboss and trying to find a new job and she is going to have put one of her kitties down today. :guilty:

Robyn took Molly in yesterday for testing for the reflux. Molly was a trooper and we are hoping the test results are back in soon.

Vicki is crazy busy at work.

We are celebrating all of the weight loss and the fact quite a few DDA'ers have to get new clothes this year!!

We have 2 in Disney right now and a couple more getting ready to go.

Various games and school activities are keeping the DDA moms busy.
Our kids are growing up so fast as shown by the spring pictures we have
seen.

Janet paid her first mortgage payment yesterday and Friday I close on my little house!!

Well, Brother and I are back from the vet. My kitty died today.:sad1: I am so sad. Brother said to me "What are you doing with your eyes?!" He has never seen me cry, because I never cry about anything. But this I can't NOT cry about. I told him I am sad about Amanda. All the way home he kept saying "Are you happy now? Are you happy now?" The vet's office was wonderful. They will call us when they get her remains back.

Now Brother is sitting on my couch watching Dora. He doesn't understand what happened - I just told him Amanda is sick and has to stay with the vet. I told Momboss we were going to the vet's, and she asked me not to tell Brother why we were going. Fair enough. Brother will miss her. He loves to come to my house to "pat 'Manda". Aurora doesn't let him pat her, so he will miss Amanda a lot.:guilty:

I am so sorry!!!!:guilty: :hug:

Thanks, Theresa. Good recap, by the way.

Welcome home, Lindsay!

Yep. Tammi & Stephanie are at WDW now, Jennifer & Kyle are getting ready to leave, and so is Bernadette.

Jen is getting ready for graduation.

Becky got an "A" in her pain-in-the-neck class and is deciding on her summer schedule.

The DDA boys have lots of sports going on, and 2 of the girls (Vicki's Becky & Theresa's Cassidy) have gone to prom.

I did! Welcome home, Lindsay. :goodvibes

If, when I get to the end of the posts, no one has given you an abridged version of the goings-on, I will try to recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter