The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats on the milestone, Jen!:cool1:

Congrats on 10,000 Jennifer!

Bernadette - I changed our breakfast ADR to Kona. DH and I talked about it and he agreed that it was silly to pay for a character meal when we weren't thrilled with the menu. I was able to get Kona for 8:10, just 15 minutes later than our Ohana ADR so I took it. We'll head to Epcot after that.:)

When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited

Big time congratulations Jen!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes and no.:laughing:

Yes, I am thinking that I will probably come down on Friday after my work event which will have me getting down there around 9:30-10pm. I know it is late. However otherwise I would be driving home getting there around the same time, needing to get up early to drive to Baltimore to be there to go on the Duck tour. The only thing I would probably be doing at home is sleeping, if I can do so. I want to do the aquarium but since people are doing that on Sunday I could do that then.

However no, because depending what happens over the next like 2 weeks may change that. I don't think I told you all that my Nana fell last week and broke her neck. They cannot do surgery, she pretty much cannot eat as she no swallow reflex and does not want a feeding tube. Honestly this is already dragging out to this point, as she has been really bad since June when she was in the hospital, before that she wasn't all that well either.

However I don't think that will matter/make a difference in whether or not I go to Baltimore. I really think I will go, I just need to create a list of things I need to do to get ready to go away in September and start chipping away at those things. I know everything will get done but my schedule is definitely filling up very quickly and I need to get moving towards completing those things. Plus the weekend after I get back I will probably be at an adult weekend camping. I could probably use the Baltimore weekend to break off a major chunk of that stuff but it wouldn't be much fun. Baltimore definitely sounds much better.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Basically the only reason I wouldn't go is if I decide to stay home and be productive.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for your Nana :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited

That is great news, Jen! Congratulations!! :dance3:

Yes and no.:laughing:

Yes, I am thinking that I will probably come down on Friday after my work event which will have me getting down there around 9:30-10pm. I know it is late. However otherwise I would be driving home getting there around the same time, needing to get up early to drive to Baltimore to be there to go on the Duck tour. The only thing I would probably be doing at home is sleeping, if I can do so. I want to do the aquarium but since people are doing that on Sunday I could do that then.

However no, because depending what happens over the next like 2 weeks may change that. I don't think I told you all that my Nana fell last week and broke her neck. They cannot do surgery, she pretty much cannot eat as she no swallow reflex and does not want a feeding tube. Honestly this is already dragging out to this point, as she has been really bad since June when she was in the hospital, before that she wasn't all that well either.

However I don't think that will matter/make a difference in whether or not I go to Baltimore. I really think I will go, I just need to create a list of things I need to do to get ready to go away in September and start chipping away at those things. I know everything will get done but my schedule is definitely filling up very quickly and I need to get moving towards completing those things. Plus the weekend after I get back I will probably be at an adult weekend camping. I could probably use the Baltimore weekend to break off a major chunk of that stuff but it wouldn't be much fun. Baltimore definitely sounds much better.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Basically the only reason I wouldn't go is if I decide to stay home and be productive.

I'm sorry to hear about your Nana, Becky. I hope that they can find a way to make her comfortable and that things don't drag on much longer for her. :grouphug:

Picture of the Day...

IMG_0959.jpg

Very nice Elin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter