The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in 1 week at this time I will be sitting in the terminal of the Disney Cruise line waiting patiently to get on the Disney Magic.:thumbsup2 Not so sure about the patient part, but maybe.;)

I am not sure how I am going to convince myself to go back to work after having this 3 day weekend. Then I have 3 days of work and I am outta here.

I still haven't started packing. If you haven't realized it yet, I despise the packing part of vacation. When I went to Florida for college my packing would occur right before I would leave for the airport. Considering I am leaving here at about 5am Friday morning that might be a possibility as I will be too excited to sleep.

I have read and have no clue what is going on. I think my mind is a sponge it is soaking up everything and muttling it into nothing.

Sending prayers, :wizard: :wizard: and :grouphug: :hug: to all of you.

Have you been shopping yet? As the clothes come in the door, throw them in the suitcase!

I'm giving it 5 hours.

He has no idea......:sad2:

so true, so true...
8.gif

Is ME still picking people up 4 hours before their airline departure times?

Have you been shopping yet? As the clothes come in the door, throw them in the suitcase!

Umm, I just realized I still have stuff in the one from Baltimore yet and the other is in the attic. I have stuff thrown in a box, it just needs to be put in a suitcase. Did not get shopping yet, it is happening today. I pretty much only need undergarments as I swear I have a laundry monster stealing them. We are hitting Walmart or Target next Friday to buy some stuff down there so we aren't lugging everything down on a plane. We are doing laundry once when we are down there.

I need to wash things before I wear them as sometimes I break out from something in the new clothing.

Elin - I'm not sure I never used Magical Express. How old is Mitchell going to be for this trip?

When did they start 4 hours? When we were there in February it was 3 hours. I sure hope it isn't 4 hours.

The one time we used it it was 3 hours. But I thought I had read on one of the DIS boards that it was now sometimes up to 4 hours before! I am trying to plan whether or not we can fit some things in before my family members all have to get on ME.

Elin - I'm not sure I never used Magical Express. How old is Mitchell going to be for this trip?

Mitchel just turned 4. My bother has NO clue how heavy he is going to get! Or how much walking is involved. I just can't get them to understand.

Has anyone heard from Jennifer (bear) lately? Have we heard anything since she went to the endocrinologist?

Has anyone heard from Jennifer (bear) lately? Have we heard anything since she went to the endocrinologist?

I decided last night if she hadn't come on as of this morning that I was going to give her a call. I just did and got the message machine. Will keep you all updated.

The one time we used it it was 3 hours. But I thought I had read on one of the DIS boards that it was now sometimes up to 4 hours before! I am trying to plan whether or not we can fit some things in before my family members all have to get on ME.
I would think it could be 4 hours during the busier times of the year when they have a lot of people to shuttle around. But it's always been 3 for us.

So I have an afternoon to myself. What to do, what to do? I think I will go get a pedicure. :teeth:

so can you all see I am trying to avoid cleaning the garage???

:rotfl2:

Hey, I always say if you can't go to WDW, Target is the next best thing.

:rotfl: I agree!

Robyn forgot to say, I like the slideshows.

Sorry your MIL is being :scared: again. :hug:

Thanks Heidi!

Please let me know when you will be in Allentown, that is where I drive everyday to work, Or beyond there in Northern Lehigh, Northampton, Palmerton, Lehighton, Roseto, Pen Argyl, etc

I would :love: to meet up with you again.

We didn't scare you off?!? I will, right now the only thing we have planned is Dutch Wonderland on Sept 15, but I think you'll be cruising!

My mom is a pretty awesome lady. She drives me crazy at times but truly thinks of others. When we all went off to college (my brother, sister & I), we found little notes in all of our stuff after arriving at the dorm. I don't know when they found time to do it, but Mom had the whole family write little notes to me. They then hid them in everything. I found a note in my bible, a note in several of my jean pockets, notes in my toiletries, etc. I was finding notes for months! One of them didn't get found for over a year.

Over the years, she has left notes in the girls rooms for them to find. Since then the girls left notes for mom once without me knowing about it.

The treasure boxes that I did with all the notes from the DDA was actually an idea my mother had done for my aunt. She had all of us put notes together for my aunt when she was having a bad year.

I love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter