The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytrees

<font color=blue>I hate when you've been salivatin
Robyn-loved the slide show!!Love your screen name there too!!

So I have an afternoon to myself. What to do, what to do? I think I will go get a pedicure. :teeth:

Shane asked me yesterday why my hair was so long and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to get it cut. To which I replied "if ya'll would behave, I could take you to the hair cut shop but since you can't, I'll have to go next week." He looked shocked. :rolleyes:

ETA: My first milestone! 138000 :woohoo:

I thought it was 3 hours :confused3

We were 3 hours before.....a little earlier because we caught the end of the one previous.

I think it's more like 3 hours.

I would think it could be 4 hours during the busier times of the year when they have a lot of people to shuttle around. But it's always been 3 for us.

I think Tammi's right. When we were there in June, it was 3 hours prior to boarding.

Thanks, everyone! I will plan for a 3 hour window then!

Has anyone heard from Jennifer (bear) lately? Have we heard anything since she went to the endocrinologist?

I was wondering too. Hope all is well.

I decided last night if she hadn't come on as of this morning that I was going to give her a call. I just did and got the message machine. Will keep you all updated.

Thanks for going into stalker mode ;) :rotfl:

So I have an afternoon to myself. What to do, what to do? I think I will go get a pedicure. :teeth:

Sounds relaxing!

so can you all see I am trying to avoid cleaning the garage???

:rotfl2:

And I the pile of :laundy: that needs folding!

Robyn-loved the slide show!!Love your screen name there too!!

Thanks Theresa! I really need to change mine on here!

I was wondering too. Hope all is well.

Thanks for going into stalker mode ;) :rotfl:

Sounds relaxing!

And I the pile of :laundy: that needs folding!

Thanks Theresa! I really need to change mine on here!

I'm always willing to stalk for friends. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Congratulations Kim!

Well I am going to try & be productive & clean house a little. Then I plan to go shopping & hope I find some shorts & stop at the grocery store so Gary can grill out some food for us tonight.

Catch you all later!

Shane asked me yesterday why my hair was so long and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to get it cut. To which I replied "if ya'll would behave, I could take you to the hair cut shop but since you can't, I'll have to go next week." He looked shocked. :rolleyes:

Congrats Kim!!

I have an appt in 2 weeks to get mine cut and colored. It needs it really badly, as I'm looking rather two-toned. :rolleyes:

And my brother has confirmed that Mitchel will not use a stroller. He said, and I quote, "no stroller. my back when he gets tired.." :eek:

We will see how quickly we rent a stroller in one of the parks! :rolleyes1

Your brother will be sorry. It is still hot in October. He will be a sweaty mess even BEFORE he starts lugging a child piggy back!

Hey, I always say if you can't go to WDW, Target is the next best thing.

Eh, not quite. $78 later we now have detergent, toilet paper and MORE school supplies. I didn't buy anything fun this time.:mad:

How exciting Becky! :dance3:

Yay for cruise departure time!:banana:

Is ME still picking people up 4 hours before their airline departure times?

3 hours. It has been 3 hours no matter what time of year we have gone.

Has anyone heard from Jennifer (bear) lately? Have we heard anything since she went to the endocrinologist?

I was thinking about her yesterday. I hope she calls Theresa back or posts here!

Elizabeth

Thanks for the postcard! It arrived today.

WOW! That took FOREVER! You're welcome!

Congrats on the milestone!:cool1:

Vicki - It is good to see you posting!:)

Kim--congrats on the milestone!

Our plans have changed and i am happy about it--first we went to target ! Were headed to the shore, but we arent going to stay overnight.my dad is pretty uncomfortable so staying there isint going to help--so ill be back tonight--i love sleepng in my OWN bed--the beds down there arent the most comfortable!

Elizabeth is a rotten enabler! :stir: I just received the Minnie AP pin. Deb sent the Mickey one and I got that this week as well. Is there anyway that I can get the one that I missed already (that I bought for Elizabeth when I was there in March). :scared1: I'm also going to need someone to pick up the last one for me.

Chuck & I are cleaning up the yard. There was a terrible wind that went through last week. On his way home earlier in the week, there was a tree down across the road and he was warned not to go around it because there was also a electric line down across the road. He had to turn around and come in to our place from the North. We had several trees that were blown over in the yard and he was without power for the evening. He is cutting them up and I'm piling them for later burning when we get some more rain.

We are also working on getting the dog's hair cut. She is full of knots. She loves to dig in the yard and goes out every morning and comes back an absolute mess! I could give her a bath three times a day and she would still be filthy.

Ugh I hate our ceilings! I thought they looked nice when we 1st moved in, but all they do is catch dust balls & they are a pain to clean, end up with a bigger mess before I started :mad:

Bathroom is done, on to the next :rolleyes:

Elizabeth is a rotten enabler! :stir: I just received the Minnie AP pin. Deb sent the Mickey one and I got that this week as well. Is there anyway that I can get the one that I missed already (that I bought for Elizabeth when I was there in March). :scared1: I'm also going to need someone to pick up the last one for me.

Me? I'm an enabler? You said you WANTED the pins, I didn't do anything.:rolleyes1

The one you missed is Donald. I know they don't have it at Epcot, but I am not sure about the other parks and DTD. I hate to say this, but you may have to buy it on EvilBay.

I will get Pluto for you in December (release date is Nov. 15). But you have to be nice until then.;)

Me? I'm an enabler? You said you WANTED the pins, I didn't do anything.:rolleyes1

The one you missed is Donald. I know they don't have it at Epcot, but I am not sure about the other parks and DTD. I hate to say this, but you may have to buy it on EvilBay.

I will get Pluto for you in December (release date is Nov. 15). But you have to be nice until then.;)

I have to be good for three months? I'm not sure I'm capable of that. :lmao: I'll do my best. Thanks so much for making sure I got these. I should have got one of the Donald for myself when I got yours. Send me a pm with how much I owe you so that I can get that sent out before I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter