The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I have already been tagged an "enabler"...

According to the restaurant forum they are offering Bounce Back right now. If you are on property between now and 9/27 you can book for 8/30 - 9/27/08 and have FREE basic dining OR DELUXE dining for $32 per person (adult). Debbie? Did you see this?

I am kind of bummed that we missed out but those dates in '08 don't work for us anyway. Besides, we didn't save that much money on "free" dining this year and next year you have to pay tips OOP. I'll cross my fingers for a good AP room rate and get on with it.

Hi! We are home! Got in at 1am last night. We are all pooped but had a great time. No one wanted to come home. I had 201 photopass pictures & 649 pictures on my camera.

I had the pleasure of having dinner with Elizabeth & Bernadette & their families. It was a nice evening!

I'll be uploading pictures & posting a short trip report as soon as I can, right o now the laudry is calling me.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Elizabeth,

I got your postcard! Thank you!

Hope your flight home was better than your flight coming to MCO.

Bernadette,
Ok how many pictures did you take?
You have a great camera!!!

It was fantastic to meet you & your gangs at Disney. My kids loved it.

Welcome home, Anne Marie!!:)

Our flight back was pretty good. Very full - oversold, in fact, but not bad. Until we landed at DFW and had to wait for a gate. The flight attendant threatened to have a guy arrested for standing up and opening the overhead bin while the seatbelt sign was on. I am wondering if he was making trouble while we were in the air and I just didn't notice because he was back about 12 rows from us. American gave each of us 6000 bonus miles to make up for the delay going into MCO, so that was nice.

We had a blast meeting everyone! I hope the rest of your trip was fabulous! Can't wait to see your pics!:banana:

it is so nice to have Bernadette and Anne Marie home, isn't it? :goodvibes

Here are three things I did (or will do) today:

P1010266.jpg

P1010281.jpg

P1010306.jpg

I DON'T ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: :dance3:

i just talked to my friend whose due date is monday to she if she had had leslie and she said she arrived 4 days ago. she was 6lbs (i forget the oz) and 20 inches long. she said she will email me pictures soon. within the next 2 weekends I think we might go see them:yay: :yay:

I DON'T ITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: :dance3:

i just talked to my friend whose due date is monday to she if she had had leslie and she said she arrived 4 days ago. she was 6lbs (i forget the oz) and 20 inches long. she said she will email me pictures soon. within the next 2 weekends I think we might go see them:yay: :yay:

:yay: for no itching and for the new arrival!

Karen - I am glad the itching is finally under control!:goodvibes It is always fun to see new babies! I don't know anybody around here with a new one.

DH brought DS's practice bell set up from the car and put it on the stand. DS has been banging on it ALL day. He goes back and forth between the bells and the drum pad. I bet those people with the yappy dogs are going to call and complain. Well, at least he is enthusiastic!:rotfl2:

Welcome back Anne Marie! Look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Karen glad to hear the itching is going away. Congratulations to your friend!

Elin looks like you are having a relaxing day :thumbsup2

I did not go shopping today, cleaning the ceilings wore me out lol The boys are out playing & it has been so peaceful here. The weather is perfect, windows are open & the fresh air is coming in. Ah, I just love days like this.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get my shopping done!

Elizabeth - there is nothing I like better than an enthusiastic musician!

Janet - We have those popcorn-textured ceilings too. When they came to do the clean-up after our fire a year ago, they used these sponges impregnated with chemicals and went over the entire ceiling. A lot of the 'kernels" came off with the soot. It is now a little easier to clean! ;)

I wish you all would get your tickers back! Since your siggys look so different I can't tell who anyone is! :lmao:

Welcome home, Anne Marie!!:)

Our flight back was pretty good. Very full - oversold, in fact, but not bad. Until we landed at DFW and had to wait for a gate. The flight attendant threatened to have a guy arrested for standing up and opening the overhead bin while the seatbelt sign was on. I am wondering if he was making trouble while we were in the air and I just didn't notice because he was back about 12 rows from us. American gave each of us 6000 bonus miles to make up for the delay going into MCO, so that was nice.

We had a blast meeting everyone! I hope the rest of your trip was fabulous! Can't wait to see your pics!:banana:

Very cool! :thumbsup2 6000 miles is a nice comp for your trouble!
Our flight home was very uneventful. Only took 2 hours but the kids (&I) were falling asleep. Note to self....don't ever book a 9pm flight from Disney again..too tired!:upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter