The DDA Trouble Free Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
bethbuchall said:
Happy Early Birthday, Marti! My birthday isn't until May, but feel free to have a drink for me if you so desire. :goodvibes Disney World is the perfect place to spend a birthday!

Happy Early Birthday, Amy!

ooohhhhh looks like Skunka is going to be driving that night!! Thanks beth!

marcij said:
Lynn -- Happy early birthday! I, too, turn 40 this birthday -- August 1st, if all goes as planned, aboard the Magic.

Paul and Marti -- you two are so much fun. Glad to see your posts again.

Happy Birthday Marci!! Skunka turned 40 this year -- it looks like that's happening to a few folks. We were in the Magic Kingdom to celebrate his. Have a drink aboard the Magic for us!!

Steamboat Marti said:
yep - dont tell ds (7) but mommy and daddy are leaving the 22 and returning the 25.... and I'll have a frozen marg with a lick of salt for you lynn ... needless to say I'm excited!!

stop......I can't take it any more.....My mouth is watering. I feel the need for a Mexican fix w/ frozen Margaritas on the side. I am actually going to Frontera's on Friday night with some girlfriends and the Margaritas will defenitely be on the menu.

Steamboat Marti said:
Happy Birthday Marci!! Skunka turned 40 this year -- it looks like that's happening to a few folks. We were in the Magic Kingdom to celebrate his. Have a drink aboard the Magic for us!!

Thank you, Marti. I will do that! And you have one for me at WDW in a few weeks. I hope this trip is indeed Magical.

Steamboat Marti said:

I was in the Magic Kingdom for my 40th, too...but I beat you all by a year and a half. Now you know who the oldster around here is. :rotfl:

Beth

lmartin2711 said:
stop......I can't take it any more.....My mouth is watering. I feel the need for a Mexican fix w/ frozen Margaritas on the side. I am actually going to Frontera's on Friday night with some girlfriends and the Margaritas will defenitely be on the menu.

so now you can have one for me!!

bethbuchall said:
I was in the Magic Kingdom for my 40th, too...but I beat you all by a year and a half. Now you know who the oldster around here is. :rotfl:

Beth

yeah -- me! I turn 43 on the 24th :teeth:

Steamboat Marti said:
Temporary insanity???? Honey there is nothing temporary about you!!!

Honey I'm home!!!!

Marti's back, Marti's back!!!!!!! My life is complete.

Oh, by the way, Skunka, how do I subscribe to a thread again? Or does it automatically do it if I reply to posts?

Steamboat Marti said:
Hi Lynn !!! Great signature!!

Happy Birthday early -- mine and Amys' is the 24th.... so I'll have a drink in WDW for you too!

Even though I don't drink, feel free to have one for me since my birthday's on the 22nd of Jan.

Steamboat Marti said:

Hi Marti, welcome back. I've decided to join in too.

And by the way, I guess you are old, because I don't turn 43 until the 25th.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Happy birthday to everyone else with January birthdays. And Marti, I am jealous about the WDW birthday!

Glynis said:
Marti's back, Marti's back!!!!!!! My life is complete.

Oh, by the way, Skunka, how do I subscribe to a thread again? Or does it automatically do it if I reply to posts?

hello glynis! You've subscribed, just by posting! Glad you're here

Steamboat Marti said:

And I'll be 34...and Marti's having a drink for me too, for obvious reasons. :teeth:

January seems to be a great month for birthdays!!!

Amy :)

P.S. Glynis, you subscribe by posting, but before you post that post, you scroll to the bottom and change your options to the one you prefer.

Steamboat Marti said:

I'm older than my dh, too, so I guess I should have at least given thought to the fact that you might be older than the Skunka Hunka. :goodvibes I'm not that far behind you!

Beth

bethbuchall said:
I'm older than my dh, too, so I guess I should have at least given thought to the fact that you might be older than the Skunka Hunka. :goodvibes I'm not that far behind you!

Beth

Isn't it funny how people always think the guy is older???/

Steamboat Marti said:
Isn't it funny how people always think the guy is older???/

I am 9 yrs younger than my DH.......that is why I have 2 older stepchildren. But I am way up there above him on the maturity level. He would actually agree with me. We went camping this past weekend and you wouldn't believe how muddy they all got on their 4 wheeler ride. I think they must have hit every mud hole in the woods. He said having two younger kids (8,11) after having two older kids (26,28) is keeping him young. I hope so!!!! I have many more Disney trips to take. :earsgirl:

Lynn

I'm here now. I have no idea what is going on and don't know if it up for explanation, but I don't want to lose all of my new friends.

Welcome Tammi........glad you came over. If Denise doesn't come over soon someone needs to go get her.

Lynn

I have to head home now, but will try to be back on later. Love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter