The DIS Dad's Club VIII - The Online Mancave

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone hear of the haunted mansion being closed till sept. or is someone just messing with???? i didnt see or hear a thing about it and a guy from work is telling me its closed till sept.:confused3

He is messing with you. Or maybe he got confused about the new queue, although it is open now, too.

But the Star Wars brand is still going strong. Clone Wars might be the best version of Star Wars ever and has really gotten into a grove the last season or two. I don't see any end to my kids Jedi obsession...

On this my sons - especially my younger son - would vehemently argue and disagree with you. He can't stand it, and feels it necessary to write to George Lucas and tell him why. He feels that GL just sold out for more money and has tarnished the brand by allowing it go forward. Me?... I say whatever - everyone's different, and it's okay that other people like the Clone Wars even if he doesn't. I love the originals best. I like the second trilogy. And I'm cool with the Clone Wars myself. It's just not a battle I care to have with my sons.

Have you seen the pics of the awesome new displays of Star Wars scenes at Legoland? I believe it's the CA location, though I could be mistaken. They're really cool. I saw them over on MiceAge the week before last.

On this my sons - especially my younger son - would vehemently argue and disagree with you. He can't stand it, and feels it necessary to write to George Lucas and tell him why. He feels that GL just sold out for more money and has tarnished the brand by allowing it go forward. Me?... I say whatever - everyone's different, and it's okay that other people like the Clone Wars even if he doesn't. I love the originals best. I like the second trilogy. And I'm cool with the Clone Wars myself. It's just not a battle I care to have with my sons.

Have you seen the pics of the awesome new displays of Star Wars scenes at Legoland? I believe it's the CA location, though I could be mistaken. They're really cool. I saw them over on MiceAge the week before last.

I'll let our kids fight that one out themselves! My daughter (interestingly) is the biggest fan of Clone Wars in the house and would be its biggest defender!

I haven't seen the new Star Wars scenes in Legoland yet. I'll go check them out! Thanks! From last I saw, the FL location was still heavily under construction and not yet in the lego building phase yet.

My IT kung fu is weak. How does one get more on a line in one's signature than the mickeypath countdown? I cannot get anymore than the countdown in the line no matter how I lay it out. Who's IT kung fu is strong?

I stumbled onto this place thanks to my sister. We are taking our first family WDW trip this Sept, and I couldn't be more excited. I look forward to learning all the awesome ins and outs from you WDW veterans.

I stumbled onto this place thanks to my sister. We are taking our first family WDW trip this Sept, and I couldn't be more excited. I look forward to learning all the awesome ins and outs from you WDW veterans.

Welcome! And wow - you've honored us with your first post even!!! :thumbsup2

For all you Dad's with DD's at home....

The Beast's Castle

Pretty cool that they are that far along!

Very cool! Start planning those 2013 trips! :cool1:

:welcome: Emma's Dad (Don) will be around to add you to the list! Just jump in! Also, you can join us on facebook or at disdads dot com.

And just beat out the duck for OWNAGE! :cool1:

RoolTyde, WELCOME!!! Could you honor us with your first name as well!! lol Glad you found us sir!!

Arriving May 31 Staying till June 5 at the Poly with me(33), dw(34), ds(12), and ds(6)

ADR's at:
May 31 @ 6:40pm Chefs de France
June 1 @ 8:30pm Chef Mickey's
June 2 @ 8:45pm Narcoossee's
June 3 @ 9:35pm Ohana

Arriving May 31 Staying till June 5 at the Poly with me(33), dw(34), ds(12), and ds(6)

ADR's at:

Welcome Aboard!!!

Wow - 2 new members in 15 minutes!

ADR's at:

Welcome BJ!!! Hope you like the smell....I meant Feel of the place. Could we have your first name please? Great choices too!!!

ADR's at:

Well lookie here, another new DisDad. Welcome :banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter