The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would it do? Instruct the browser to fart when the page loads?
Either that or play the chime from the monorail doors.

Only if the toot suite is installed. :rolleyes1

In North Carolina now, dinner done, kids wrapped up in blankets watching Fantasia in the minivan. Ten more hours of driving until WDW.

Well played. Have a safe drive.

I have that .wav file. DW left her work laptop unlocked at home and I changed her incoming email notice to that sound. She was mad.

:lmao::lmao:
Giggity. Page 28 Ownage.

Thanks Aaron for the notice. That's my wife. I'll deal with her.
and by "deal with her" you meant "apologize profusely" right?

But you can see this castle from the front of the hotel I've staying at in Poland.
DSCN0175.jpg

I don't really have much free time this trip so I got up at 6 to go walk around it before my meetings today.

Tip 'o the hat to Fed as we get close to the FL border.

This DisDad occupied minivan is definitely not going 120mph. :littleangel:

I haven't been there in several years. I'd like to try to catch it, but I really hope I'll be working this weekend. Is your son going to be at that show?

No, David has off this weekend. He returns to action for the Lynchburg, VA, show. We get to see him in 2 weeks in NJ! Can't wait!:woohoo:

Tip 'o the hat to Fed as we get close to the FL border.

This DisDad occupied minivan is definitely not going 120mph. :littleangel:

You made it to the border!! Now they will never catch you! :rotfl2::cool1:
Did you see my special request!? Post a pic of the premium cabana at the poly if you visit!!

Everyone else. I made a thread for your family Disney photos or related Disney photos.:thumbsup2 Ater I get a peanut butterload of pics I am going to post polls for different categories.. To see has the best.. Funniest... And ugliest... Pics! Plus who doesn't like to see their mug plastered all over dis!!:rotfl2:

WOW!!! What happened? I have been gone a few weeks and we have a sub-forum? That is Awesome!

Sorry I haven't been around. I have been having a lot of computer problems. I finally got the one fixed at home and now I am waiting to get my work lap top back. Until then I am using a loaner lap top at work that belongs to corporate.

I am going to nose poke around a little and check things out.

kevin

The kids get an unexpected day off because of a water line break and how do they celebrate? By getting up earlier than normal :headache:! Can't drag their posteriors out of bed on a school day but today they were up and fighting way too early. :sad2:

Dads I need some help. I just realized our ADR for Ohana is at 7:35am instead of 8:35am. MK does not open until 9am will the buses be running at 7am? It has been so long since we have been there I am having a brain fart.

Dads I need some help. I just realized our ADR for Ohana is at 7:35am instead of 8:35am. MK does not open until 9am will the buses be running at 7am? It has been so long since we have been there I am having a brain fart.

The buses will definitely be running then! But you might want to give yourself some more time. Alternatively, if your kids are late risers and you're worried about getting there in time, you could always take a cab to the Poly. Would probably save you 20-30 minutes, which could be a big deal that time of morning (with wakeups, etc). Where are you staying?

The buses will definitely be running then! But you might want to give yourself some more time. Alternatively, if your kids are late risers and you're worried about getting there in time, you could always take a cab to the Poly. Would probably save you 20-30 minutes, which could be a big deal that time of morning (with wakeups, etc). Where are you staying?

We are staying at CBR.

We are staying at CBR.

Personally, I would take a cab (since it is hard to motivate DW in the am to catch a bus at 6:30-6:45). But, here's a link with travel times and info from CBR

http://www.disneycaribbeanbeach.com/content/travel-times-caribbean-beach-resort

It looks like there are no direct buses (need to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center and walk over is probably the fastest), but CBR will definitely have cabs and it will be less than $20 for your family.

We are staying at CBR.

Personally, I would take a cab (since it is hard to motivate DW in the am to catch a bus at 6:30-6:45). But, here's a link with travel times and info from CBR

http://www.disneycaribbeanbeach.com/content/travel-times-caribbean-beach-resort

It looks like there are no direct buses (need to go to the Transportation and Ticket Center and walk over is probably the fastest), but CBR will definitely have cabs and it will be less than $20 for your family.

You're driving aren't you? Might want to just drive over to the TTC and save yourself $20.

You're driving aren't you? Might want to just drive over to the TTC and save yourself $20.

Driving! Even better! I wonder if you can leave your car at the Poly all day if you drive there for a morning reservation? Will they check?

Driving! Even better! I wonder if you can leave your car at the Poly all day if you drive there for a morning reservation? Will they check?

I've read that you can get away with it at the Poly sometimes, but I don't know that it is worth it... if you're getting there that early, you could probably get a good spot at the TTC anyway so probably not worth risking it, IMO.

I've read that you can get away with it at the Poly sometimes, but I don't know that it is worth it... if you're getting there that early, you could probably get a good spot at the TTC anyway so probably not worth risking it, IMO.

Hey, Andy! 2K posts! Did I miss the congratulations in the flood of posts and threads :lmao: Either way, congrats!

Hey, Andy! 2K posts! Did I miss the congratulations in the flood of posts and threads :lmao: Either way, congrats!

:confused3 Hmmm... didn't even realize it. Thanks though.

After thorough research (looking back at my recent posts and counting backwards) it looks like 2000 was last night in a reply on a TR. I'm glad it wasn't my "good morning" post on the last post thread. :lmao::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter