The DIS Dad's Club X: Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!!!! Finally. I got a rash of computer viruses a few weeks back on my work laptop and at home. The home computer is kinda fixed but very slow and not worth while even using. It took over a month to get my work lap top back. Turns out it was fried and they had to get me a new one.

So what have I missed?

Any chance you swining through Indy and picking up some of us Disdads :lmao:
:lmao: your a tad out of the way. but if you could wonder over to i81.:idea:
I'll be there around the same time! I think it's only trip 6 for me. :P

ill be getting there late afternoon on june 18th and we are leaving 3am on the 26th!!! sounds like a meet!!!!! ill be at the contemp.:thumbsup2 or i can just meet you in allentown.:lmao::lmao: what we generally do is exchange cell numbers and text our way to meet ups. i alway thought it would be easy just bumping into someone at the mk but it wont happen unless you meet up. let me know if your intrested.:thumbsup2

I'm back!!!! Finally. I got a rash of computer viruses a few weeks back on my work laptop and at home. The home computer is kinda fixed but very slow and not worth while even using. It took over a month to get my work lap top back. Turns out it was fried and they had to get me a new one.

So what have I missed?

KEVIN!!! your computer still has that stupid lookin eagle head in your sig.:lmao:

:cool1:Give my regards to Broadway!

They sell it at the State Farmers Market in the enclosed buildings, there is a vendor in there with a bunch of metal wash tubs filled with sodas on ice.
That reminds me I need to head over there. I always enjoy perusing those buildings. Have you ever bought beef or pork from the stands there?

She knows I'm kidding... Trust me, she'd like me to get some so I'll shut up about it.

My grandfather on my mom's side was bald and in my 5th grade "genetics" class I learned that I'm supposed to lose my hair too. I can't wait for that either. I already told my wife that if it happens I'm shaving the rest off, buying a box of sugar-free suckers and making everyone call me "Kojak".

The Kojak idea is great. I've always looked way younger than my age ( My first professional job out of college was at AT&T and my dad worked there too. We happened to be in the same meeting once and people thought it was great that we were participating in a take your son to work day. And in all seriousness people kept asking what high school I went to.) I'm pretty happy that I'm finally getting some grey hair.

One of the sales engineers that worked for me is in the same boat. He looks much younger than he is. At very large meeting the sales guy travelling with him opened the meeting by saying " Our product is so easy to use, we've brought a middle school student to demonstrate it."

So what have I missed?

Welcome back! I'm glad you purged the demons from your computer!

(I'd recommend a great anti-virus that I've been using for years but odds are that you already have one now)

Isn't it a DisDad Law that when you go on your 50th trip that you have to buy a souvenier for each of the other DisDad members? I'll take a Star Wars Vinylmation or a Pete as Boba Fett action figure! :thumbsup2

TL

thats funny, i was thinking it should be a disdad law that the disdads buy the guy hitting the 50 milestone get something from the disdads.:lmao: lets see, maybe stopher and i will except a 4 week trip to the 4 disneys parks in the world, a week at each one!:thumbsup2

The Kojak idea is great. I've always looked way younger than my age ( My first professional job out of college was at AT&T and my dad worked there too. We happened to be in the same meeting once and people thought it was great that we were participating in a take your son to work day. And in all seriousness people kept asking what high school I went to.) I'm pretty happy that I'm finally getting some grey hair.

One of the sales engineers that worked for me is in the same boat. He looks much younger than he is. At very large meeting the sales guy travelling with him opened the meeting by saying " Our product is so easy to use, we've brought a middle school student to demonstrate it."
My wife and I always have trouble. Now that I've gained a *little* weight I look more my age but when we were first married I'd get carded everywhere for everything. My wife who is "more than 5 but less than 10" years older than me was at a her cousin's wedding in March. They were distributing champagne for the toast and her 17 yr old cousin got a glass but Kim did not - the waitress thought she was only 19.

She was a little offended until I told her that it could have been MUCH worse.

That reminds me I need to head over there. I always enjoy perusing those buildings. Have you ever bought beef or pork from the stands there?

Haven't bought meat there but there is a place that sells spiced goat cheese that is amazing. I think they have a booth at the North Hills Farmers Market as well.

thats funny, i was thinking it should be a disdad law that the disdads buy the guy hitting the 50 milestone get something from the disdads.:lmao: lets see, maybe stopher and i will except a 4 week trip to the 4 disneys parks in the world, a week at each one!:thumbsup2

*starts searching around*

... I know I have a couple Mickey dollars around here somewhere ...

I'm totally looking forward to gray hair. As the Bible says, "a gray head is a crown of glory" (Pro 16:31) and I'm looking forward to milking that until the day I die. I'm 35 and I keep searching for gray hairs... Sure, my WIFE has PLENTY, but ME? NOOOO! lol

She's gonna beat me for that... :woohoo::eek:

:lmao: were going to be 46 this year, dw dyes it and i just chop it off!!!!:lmao: now, what to do about the saggin cheeks.:lmao:

:lmao: speakin of which, do they still have that old relic out there trying to coach football or is that an audioanimatronic of old joe?:lmao:

oh boy, i hope i didnt tick indy off. making a joke about joe pa in that end of the state dont go well. every fall, before the coll. football season starts, they watch joe pa walk across water to go into beaver stadium.:lmao: there not like eagle fans who can take a joke.:lmao:

*starts searching around*

... I know I have a couple Mickey dollars around here somewhere ...

you can apply them to the down payment.:thumbsup2 we also would like to fly on the disney corp. jet please.:thumbsup2 (i wonder what they have? )

you can apply them to the down payment.:thumbsup2 we also would like to fly on the disney corp. jet please.:thumbsup2 (i wonder what they have? )

Last I saw it's still on the Backlot Tour, but it looks a little funky from lack of use.

Rut Row Raggy!

Look what I saw on the way home from work!

IMAG0083.jpg

Looks like Chillicothe

oh boy, i hope i didnt tick indy off. making a joke about joe pa in that end of the state dont go well. every fall, before the coll. football season starts, they watch joe pa walk across water to go into beaver stadium.:lmao: there not like eagle fans who can take a joke.:lmao:

You might have to go into hiding with a stab like that at Joe Pa :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter