• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Could you please find out what size the Tiki dress fits. Thanks!
I'll do my best. Based on PP's it looks like they're at least sold in Sm, Med, Lg, X-Lg. I'll post what sizes I'm able to find, but I don't know if I attempt to equate them to numbered sizes that I would be the best at doing it. I'm smaller chested, and tend to wear clothes that are probably about a size to big. I have nerve pain and hate the feeling most things that touches my skin to much, unless super soft, or is tight. Hopefully I can help though and I'll try to remember and ask the clerks, they should know.

I keep trying to talk myself out of getting one because of the price, but with AP discount, I may justify it!! Hopefully I'll find one I like in my size (probably medium or small).

I keep trying to talk myself out of getting one because of the price, but with AP discount, I may justify it!! Hopefully I'll find one I like in my size (probably medium or small).
How much is the AP discount for the dresses?

I'll do my best. Based on PP's it looks like they're at least sold in Sm, Med, Lg, X-Lg. I'll post what sizes I'm able to find, but I don't know if I attempt to equate them to numbered sizes that I would be the best at doing it. I'm smaller chested, and tend to wear clothes that are probably about a size to big. I have nerve pain and hate the feeling most things that touches my skin to much, unless super soft, or is tight. Hopefully I can help though and I'll try to remember and ask the clerks, they should know.

Right, but what sizes do they fit? SM = 4-6? Thank you!

Here's a pic of me wearing Orange Bird. It's insanely comfortable and well made. Dry clean only, so I'm a little nervous about that. I love that it has adjustable straps since I always have problems with straps falling off me. I wore it all day and had no problems. As I said I bought a medium, and I am also about 5'1''.

t892z4.jpg

Thanks for the info about the adjustable straps, I have a very short body so I can't usually buy anything like this style. I hope they have this in stock when we go in a few weeks.

How is the fit on the belle dress? Does it come in S/M/L, etc - and does it run kind of normal?

I know right? Can someone please list body measurements and include what size dress you purchased. I'm depending on a personal shopper but she needs to know what size dress to purchase. I would hate to have to return it to her if it doesn't fit. :hug:

Can anyone talk about the sizing of the tiki dress? I normally wear a straight 14 and wonder if my size would be a L or XL. I read through the thread that the tiki dress has some stretch but want to know what others who might own the dress think. Thank you!!

I'm usually a 6-8 in dresses and got a medium. Small was too tight in bust.
So I would think XL?

i don't wear that size but my thought on that dress is that its cut large in the waist and normal in the chest. I usually wear a medium and had to go down to a small for it to fit right through my waist but it is a bit snug in the chest (i'm a 36C). If you have very large breasts, I might be weary of sizing down.

Could you please find out what size the Tiki dress fits. Thanks!

Right, but what sizes do they fit? SM = 4-6? Thank you!

I can only tell you my impression from DD trying the Tiki dress on 2 weeks ago at DLR, but I believe it runs very small in the chest and is more of a junior size. DD is 11 years old and about 5 foot 1 inch tall. She has no chest-but is not a tiny stick figure type girl- she has bigger bones. Depending on the clothes, she wears a size 14 or 16 in children's clothes, and wears a size 2 or 4 or XS in women's clothes (and sometimes even XS is too big) and wears a size 3 or 5 in juniors clothes (which are sometimes too big- I would say 5 in jeans and 3 in tops). The XS of the Tiki dress would not even remotely zip around her chest. The small zipped fine, but was too big in the waist and the straps were way too long and would have to have been altered for her to remotely wear it. The chest fit in the small, pretty much everything else was too big. So, at least from what I saw, it runs very small in the chest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter