The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Are you talking about the Shop Disney Parks App or the Disneystore.com? I was on the app yesterday and it said 'in store purchase only.' I'm hoping they changed their mind!

I'm sorry - I should have been more specific. The parks app is still showing in stores only. When I checked they had the IASW dress, Cinderella, Belle, and TOT, I think. A few accessories, too.

I'm sorry - I should have been more specific. The parks app is still showing in stores only. When I checked they had the IASW dress, Cinderella, Belle, and TOT, I think. A few accessories, too.

I just checked and in addition to the ones you have listed, I saw that Disneystore.com have the Pirates Dress, the Minnie Dress, the Alice Dress, and the Haunted Mansion dress. In addition I saw the white and black crinolines + accessories.

Wanted to share that I just WASHED and DRIED the "dry clean only" Haunted Mansion dress without issue and without needing to iron after.

I washed on gentle in cold water and woolite with minimal spin.
I dried on delicate, low temperature and hung up immediately afterward.

Wanted to share that I just WASHED and DRIED the "dry clean only" Haunted Mansion dress without issue and without needing to iron after.

I washed on gentle in cold water and woolite with minimal spin.
I dried on delicate, low temperature and hung up immediately afterward.
Good to know! I've been wondering if I could wash my tiki dress (though I'd lay flat to dry, I hardly ever put stuff in the dryer). It's just cotton and spandex so I figured it should be washable (despite that 'dry clean only' tag) but it makes me feel better to know someone else has washed their dress with no issues.

I saw an article that said some of the dresses were online so I ran to my computer! But they have already sold out of the Small World dress. Hope they restock quickly!

No Luck finding the Minnie Dress online either. I have my heart set on being Minnie for Halloween with that dress, I even ordered a crinoline already. Fingers crossed there is an XL in stock when I am there in less than 3 weeks!

I ordered the 'small world' dress and the bellhop dress in size Large after reading that some may not have much give around the chest. The bellhop dress has elastic panels in the back, very comfy and fit is great. It fit me and my 13 yr old daughter who has a small chest. The fabric is nice and stretchy. I wear a 36C/150lb/5'7 and read that the dresses ran small, along with this and the size chart said the med waist fit 29"- I am not anywhere near this, but all my other dresses are mediums. I was disappointed that the large small world dress was way to big in the chest, the straps are not adjustable and they are way too long. The dress is no longer on the Disney.com, so I may try to shorten the straps and take it in on each side. I don't know for certain that the medium would have fit, but I can pinch quite a bit of fabric on this.

I ordered the 'small world' dress and the bellhop dress in size Large after reading that some may not have much give around the chest. The bellhop dress has elastic panels in the back, very comfy and fit is great. It fit me and my 13 yr old daughter who has a small chest. The fabric is nice and stretchy. I wear a 36C/150lb/5'7 and read that the dresses ran small, along with this and the size chart said the med waist fit 29"- I am not anywhere near this, but all my other dresses are mediums. I was disappointed that the large small world dress was way to big in the chest, the straps are not adjustable and they are way too long. The dress is no longer on the Disney.com, so I may try to shorten the straps and take it in on each side. I don't know for certain that the medium would have fit, but I can pinch quite a bit of fabric on this.

I'm sorry the fits aren't working out for you. The medium HM dress I got feels a bit big, but like you, I dont know for certain that a small would have fit. I'm keeping it (and have worn it) but will try on a small if I ever get a chance. (no time this last trip, so maybe nexy year :rolleyes:) For my TOT dress, I'm probably going to take the halter ties and turn them into straps.

Ooh did someone say there is a Christmas dress. Is there a link to it? Can someone share please.

I have the Tiki dress and the Teacups dress and they both were large. I heard to go a size down because the dresses run large, and that was definitely true for me! I'm a L/XL (darn these hips) and I got the large, and it's still pretty roomy in the bust. At least it's easy to get things taken in vs let out! The Teacups dress is good enough, but I'm going to have the Tiki one altered. I have such a small bust for my size. :'(

Has anyone been recently? Hoping the Christmas dress will be in stock next week!

Has anyone purchased the Minnie Mouse dress? How is the fit? I usually wear a size 4 in jeans & dresses. According to disneys website, xs is equal to a size 2/4 and size small is a 6/8. In my experience with other brands I usually wear a small but I think a 6/8 would be way too big. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.

Has anyone purchased the Minnie Mouse dress? How is the fit? I usually wear a size 4 in jeans & dresses. According to disneys website, xs is equal to a size 2/4 and size small is a 6/8. In my experience with other brands I usually wear a small but I think a 6/8 would be way too big. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.

I got a medium and I’m usually a 6-8 in dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter