The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I just ordered the tiki dress on the parks app. It gave me the AP discount which brought it down to 94 and change. Weird thing is I only have an AP voucher in MDE since I’m not going to WDW until November. So it’s in my account but not activated.

I missed the boat. I was debating on what size to order during the 25% off sale. By the time I decided, my size was sold out. When all you ladies get your dresses in, I would love to see some photos of you wearing the dress along with height, weight, and cup size (if that is not too intrusive). Thank you!!

I'm a plus size 14/16. Any plus size gals buying these and how do they fit? I have a few Torrid Disney dresses that fit amazingly but I'm hesitant to buy from the Disney app.

I missed the boat. I was debating on what size to order during the 25% off sale. By the time I decided, my size was sold out. When all you ladies get your dresses in, I would love to see some photos of you wearing the dress along with height, weight, and cup size (if that is not too intrusive). Thank you!!

I'll definitely let you know. I bought a large tiki dress. I'm 5'4", hover around 145 pounds, and have a 36C cup. Disney clothes tend to run small on me, and I figured if I bought the medium, it would probably be too small. Would rather have it large and taken in a bit. We'll see how it goes.

Thank you guys so much!! I can't wait to see all the dresses. There are hardly any reviews yet. I keep reading conflicting information. Some people say Disney dresses run big and some people say they run small.

Yep, I thought it was a mistake too! I've been checking the Shop Parks app periodically for weeks hoping it would become available. On a whim, yesterday, I checked the Shopdisney website and there it was for $78! Apparently, the Shopdisney site does not accept the 20% Annual Passholder discount (I even called to verify that), but you could use the 10% code for Disney VISA cardholders (DRVCMEMBER) and the free shipping code to bring the total down to just $70.20!

I just checked the web site again today, and it seems that most of the Dress Shop items are gone, and the only ones left (Belle Dress and Minnie Mouse) are back at the same prices as in store and the Shop Parks app. I don't know if it was an unadvertised special of some kind, or if it was an accidental price mistake. Nevertheless, I did get an order confirmation and tracking number this morning, so they are apparently honoring the orders placed yesterday!

The listing disappeared yesterday evening, but I was able to order the Tiki dress on the shopdisney website yesterday (not the app, I didn't check the app, but my friend told me it was more expensive) for ONLY $78! I'm pretty sure this dress is one that is usually listed for $118. I didn't get my Disney Visa discount on it, but I did get the free shipping. I'm actually wondering if it was an error in pricing on the website, since it was so much lower, and then disappeared later in the day.

Inte
I'll definitely let you know. I bought a large tiki dress. I'm 5'4", hover around 145 pounds, and have a 36C cup. Disney clothes tend to run small on me, and I figured if I bought the medium, it would probably be too small. Would rather have it large and taken in a bit. We'll see how it goes.
What a coincidence! I am nearly exactly the same size as you and just ordered the Tiki dress in a medium.

On the sizing chart with measurements, I should have ordered a large, but size wise, I nearly always wear an 8. So I went with the medium. I'm curious how the large fits you. I may have to exchange mine.

I'll def report back with measurements and fit once I get mine. I ordered a small. I'm 5'5.5" and ~140-145ish and I fit in the size small Minnie dress that I was able to try on back in May.

Yep, I thought it was a mistake too! I've been checking the Shop Parks app periodically for weeks hoping it would become available. On a whim, yesterday, I checked the Shopdisney website and there it was for $78! Apparently, the Shopdisney site does not accept the 20% Annual Passholder discount (I even called to verify that), but you could use the 10% code for Disney VISA cardholders (DRVCMEMBER) and the free shipping code to bring the total down to just $70.20!

I just checked the web site again today, and it seems that most of the Dress Shop items are gone, and the only ones left (Belle Dress and Minnie Mouse) are back at the same prices as in store and the Shop Parks app. I don't know if it was an unadvertised special of some kind, or if it was an accidental price mistake. Nevertheless, I did get an order confirmation and tracking number this morning, so they are apparently honoring the orders placed yesterday!

Ugh, bummer, I didn't know you needed a code for the Disney Visa discount! So stupid! It should know just by your card info. Oh well. Still got a great deal!

I ordered the medium Tiki dress off the parks app yesterday too. ShopDisney was gone already. I had tried a large on in the store, but it was just too big in the waste and chest. They didn't have anything smaller than large when I was there in August. I think I will have to take the straps up no matter what, but I am hoping the medium fits better. I am 5'3" 120lbs and 32D. I'll report back once I try it on. If it doesn't fit, I may have one for sale:(

I ordered the medium Tiki dress off the parks app yesterday too. ShopDisney was gone already. I had tried a large on in the store, but it was just too big in the waste and chest. They didn't have anything smaller than large when I was there in August. I think I will have to take the straps up no matter what, but I am hoping the medium fits better. I am 5'3" 120lbs and 32D. I'll report back once I try it on. If it doesn't fit, I may have one for sale:(

I'm 5'2" 115 32C, 28W, 34H Disney sizes always throw me off! Tiki dress is back at Disney Store . com and at full price $118, so those who took advantage of the $78 (?) price tag really had and excellent deal! Ugh! I'm sure we'll never see those prices again!:sad2:

Inte

What a coincidence! I am nearly exactly the same size as you and just ordered the Tiki dress in a medium.

On the sizing chart with measurements, I should have ordered a large, but size wise, I nearly always wear an 8. So I went with the medium. I'm curious how the large fits you. I may have to exchange mine.

I usually wear a medium or an 8 in dresses, but disney stuff always seems tiny to me. Maybe I’m just in denial because I’ve had four kids and things seem to have permanently migrated from where they were located in my 20s.

I usually wear a medium or an 8 in dresses, but disney stuff always seems tiny to me. Maybe I’m just in denial because I’ve had four kids and things seem to have permanently migrated from where they were located in my 20s.

:rotfl: :thumbsup2 Same here!

I'm 5'2" 115 32C, 28W, 34H Disney sizes always throw me off! Tiki dress is back at Disney Store . com and at full price $118, so those who took advantage of the $78 (?) price tag really had and excellent deal! Ugh! I'm sure we'll never see those prices again!:sad2:

I felt that these dresses ran a little big.

I felt that these dresses ran a little big.

Interesting because most are saying the exact opposite or they find Disney clothes run small. It's hard to gauge when they don't list their measurements along with what dress they purchased. If this was a department store no one would have any issues.

@FoxC63 and others who have sizing questions - I notice they've added a size chart with measurements to the Disney website. Not all the dresses are currently listed on the site but for those that are, at least you can check measurements instead of having to guess based on other people's fit experiences.

@FoxC63 and others who have sizing questions - I notice they've added a size chart with measurements to the Disney website. Not all the dresses are currently listed on the site but for those that are, at least you can check measurements instead of having to guess based on other people's fit experiences.

Thanks but that size chart is off and others have mentioned some dresses fit completely different that's why relying on specific dresses and measurements are most helpful! :flower3:

Thank you guys so much!! I can't wait to see all the dresses. There are hardly any reviews yet. I keep reading conflicting information. Some people say Disney dresses run big and some people say they run small.
I think it depends on the dress & material. I have the teacups dress & the tiki dress, and both were quite large on me. I went a size down and they were still a little loose. I've heard different things about the small world dress though, and since it's a different cut & material that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter