The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I used all of christmas and birthday money - I totally over paid for them, and I know it.......but now I have them, they fit, I can wear them on my trip, I don't have to take time out of my trip to shop for them. Worth it to not be thinking about them any more, too.

LOL - thanks for making me smile (neededit)

Will do, but it'll be the week of 8/28. I'm swamped the next 10 days and need to iron everything before.

It makes me really happy to hear they are restocking. My hope is they will create the amount of dresses for the demand of the next wave of designs.

Got the Tiki Room dress & the Teacups dress! I loooooooove them. I knew the Tiki dress would fit me weird because of the style and I'm considering having it altered...it just hits my hips in an unattractive way. Anyone else with a short torso have this issue? I think I need to shorten the middle part between the bust & where it poofs out. Next trip I might get the Small World dress, but omg the purses in there are amazing. Dooney & Burke Disney bags are so cute! Still haven't bought one though since one would cost the same as my two dresses!

Got the Tiki Room dress & the Teacups dress! I loooooooove them. I knew the Tiki dress would fit me weird because of the style and I'm considering having it altered...it just hits my hips in an unattractive way. Anyone else with a short torso have this issue? I think I need to shorten the middle part between the bust & where it poofs out. Next trip I might get the Small World dress, but omg the purses in there are amazing. Dooney & Burke Disney bags are so cute! Still haven't bought one though since one would cost the same as my two dresses!

I tried the Tiki dress on 7/30. They only had large and bigger. I am 5'4" ~120lbs with a short torso. I was going to have to take up the straps for sure. However, the large was just too big, so it was hard to judge the fit. I think a medium would have been better, but they didn't have those. If I had to alter that much of the dress, I don't know if I would bother. I didn't get the large because of that. Taking up the straps is no big deal, but altering the rest can be difficult.

oh my gosh i absolutely ADORE the cinderella dress. And she's not even one of my favorite princesses. i hope they get more kind of like that, but inspired by other princesses. (also, and this is just me, I do not care for the Belle one *at all*.)

Alright - finally took pictures of my dresses. Unfortunately my husband squatted down to take them, so the angle is a little weird. Sorry. There is little likelihood of them getting redone.

Firstup - the BELLE dress. Obviously we did a terrible job fluffing/smoothing the crenlin - it's so lopsided.....
I will wear this dress to work (and to disney) without the underskirt.

Belle.JPG

Alright - finally took pictures of my dresses. Unfortunately my husband squatted down to take them, so the angle is a little weird. Sorry. There is little likelihood of them getting redone.

Firstup - the BELLE dress. Obviously we did a terrible job fluffing/smoothing the crenlin - it's so lopsided.....
I will wear this dress to work (and to disney) without the underskirt.

View attachment 266343

Here is the haunted mansion dress accessorized for my maid costume for MNSSHP:

View attachment 266345

Last up is the Tower of Terror dress. I'm planning on wearing this to the Food & Wine Festival. When we get back from our trip, I think I'll turn the halter into straps......

View attachment 266346

OMG you give me chills!!!!! How BEAUTIFUL! You look so wonderful in your dresses. Great idea making straps on the Tower of Terror dress - I'd do the same if I owned it. Dang girl, your rockin a figure! You go!!! Thanks for posting and have a great time at your planned events! :hug: :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

I hope they have the ToT dress when I'm at Disney World for my birthday in a little over two weeks! They had them at Disneyland back in like...April, and they didn't quite have my size. They haven't had the ToT back there since, as far as I know, and I'm down there at least once a month. :(

So I just have to hope I can get it while in Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter