The Elite Dis - Archives :P

Hey guys, can I snap the shots? If you remember, I was the one that always won the Dis Photo Game :goodvibes

And, I appoint Esmeralda as our people watcher!

New PotCO member here. I'm Jade Firefury. I saw Captain Watercoaster earlier but was too busy in a fight to answer back. I'm a level 7 right now.

New PotCO member here. I'm Jade Firefury. I saw Captain Watercoaster earlier but was too busy in a fight to answer back. I'm a level 7 right now.

I'm sorry, I had to leave.

Make sure to post on the sticky on the front page and go to our forum at theelitedis.x.am :thumbsup2

You're certainly welcome to join in on our party event scheduled for 9 EST tonight. We'll be meeting at the Tortuga dock (Barila ocean server). The details of the event can be found on the Rocking our Roos thread (last page)

Welcome!

Oh boy, you found that? I created that way back when I first started the website. @_@ :lmao:

Speaking of the website, what's up with Watery ParaDise and the pins?

Guys, our new slogan is:

The Elite Dis, bringing eliteness to a whole new level
(from Dude)

And logo:
2135bv9.png

(Shadow)

The poll for the EliteBucks Symbol is here:
http://theelitedis.5.forumer.com/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=133&st=0

PLEASE visit our forum at theelitedis.x.am

Over the past few weeks, our guild has become more and more inactive. This is because I have moved onto other games, as have most of our Dis Community. As VMK closed, VMK Dis'sers have moved there own ways, me included. Some members stayed with Pirates, as that proved to be there cup o' tea. I personally have moved onto a very fun game, Neopets, and created a website for this (I learned to create custom layouts shortly have The Elite Dis' website was done ;)). I don't want to be holding our guild back from reaching it's potential, so today I am passing on The Elite Dis, to LittleMermaidsMom, aka Esmeralda. I have decided this after talking with KrazyPete, Pink, as well as LittleMermaidsMom. Mermaid will be creating a new guild and I will post the code to register everywhere I can (here, our forums, and website). I still don't know what I will be doing with the forums, and website. I will talk with Mermaid about the forums and website, if they do stay, they won't be updated.

I am sorry I was not able to stay with Pirates. I truly hope you have found your new VMK with Pirates, I haven't, so I have moved on. I wish you all the best, and the best for The Elite Dis'ers.

Bringing elite to a whole new level since March 21st 2008,
Dude

See you in VFK, Neopets, Smallworlds, and on Pirates!

Woot! Congrats Esmerelda!

Could we please keep our forum, just change it? I really liked my pins :)

Over the past few weeks, our guild has become more and more inactive. This is because I have moved onto other games, as have most of our Dis Community. As VMK closed, VMK Dis'sers have moved there own ways, me included. Some members stayed with Pirates, as that proved to be there cup o' tea. I personally have moved onto a very fun game, Neopets, and created a website for this (I learned to create custom layouts shortly have The Elite Dis' website was done ;)). I don't want to be holding our guild back from reaching it's potential, so today I am passing on The Elite Dis, to LittleMermaidsMom, aka Esmeralda. I have decided this after talking with KrazyPete, Pink, as well as LittleMermaidsMom. Mermaid will be creating a new guild and I will post the code to register everywhere I can (here, our forums, and website). I still don't know what I will be doing with the forums, and website. I will talk with Mermaid about the forums and website, if they do stay, they won't be updated.

I am sorry I was not able to stay with Pirates. I truly hope you have found your new VMK with Pirates, I haven't, so I have moved on. I wish you all the best, and the best for The Elite Dis'ers.

Dude

Aww, Dude. You know you will be missed! :hug:

I'm excited to hear that LittleMermaidsMom will be taking over as Guildmaster! I'm really looking forward to our two guilds working closely together and having some fun competitions! (we Roo Rockers need a chance to redeem ourselves, lol)

If you ever need anything, give us a holler! We're only a thread away! LOL!

I just got a few more details. Our new guild's name will be The Elite Dis 2. The only thing that will change will be the name under your account name, we are still The Elite Dis. Our website, and our forums will remain, but they will not be updated. I will elect a person to moderator the forums. All officers, if they choose to make the switch over, will remain officers. The invite code is ADHT8999. Please move over to the new guild, asap. Sometime next month the old guild will be deleted, and I will degrade my account to basic. Thank you for wonderful months! I shall never be more than a PM away.

Dude

PS: Thanks for being so supportive with this change! :hug:

Well i played on pirates earlier and just realized that the 30 days of unlimited access that a friend gave me ended. :mad: I made it to level 20 and had just gotten the grenades. well when it ended so did the grenades and daggers and frigate i purchased. :sad1: Can't use any of them. :sad: I'm still waiting on that 30 days of unlimited access that vmk promised us. so far no luck. I miss vmk and i miss all of you who i played with on vmk.

Well i played on pirates earlier and just realized that the 30 days of unlimited access that a friend gave me ended. :mad: I made it to level 20 and had just gotten the grenades. well when it ended so did the grenades and daggers and frigate i purchased. :sad1: Can't use any of them. :sad: I'm still waiting on that 30 days of unlimited access that vmk promised us. so far no luck. I miss vmk and i miss all of you who i played with on vmk.

Wow, I didn't realize that you lose those things when your time was up... I wonder, do you get them back if you were to use another code or pay for a month? Or would you have to start those quests over again (and buy another frigate)?

If you really love the game, I would pay the $4.95 for another month right now. This hopefully will get you through until VMK comes through with their promise, and you can get another month to tack on. pirate:

August, read VMK.com

Wow, I didn't realize that you lose those things when your time was up... I wonder, do you get them back if you were to use another code or pay for a month? Or would you have to start those quests over again (and buy another frigate)?

If you really love the game, I would pay the $4.95 for another month right now. This hopefully will get you through until VMK comes through with their promise, and you can get another month to tack on. pirate:

You don't lose your things, you just can't use them

They are still in your inventory/bottles

I checked with Shadow

I will join this one :)

Hopefully this time there will be lots of talking and battling. It seemed everyone was on mute mode.

I am open for any jobs such as the mod :-D

Thanks,
tAz

Dude

I was just wondering if the thing you use to create websites is free? If so post me the link. I want to make one

I was just wondering if the thing you use to create websites is free? If so post me the link. I want to make one

Do you mean the hosting service? If so there are many free hosting services on the website, like freewebs. What I used it more diffucult to use than freewebs, because you must know HTML/CSS, even if you use a premade layout.

He used awardspace.com and forumer.com

the .co.nr is a mask and you can get one by going to www.co.nr

I have freewebs with a co.nr mask for my Relay for Life team

The website was nice but if it can't be updated it isn't going to be very useful. I know that for our guild we use our Dis thread for discussions as much as we do our web site. If you guys want a web site like ours it wouldn't take much for me to set it up. Just let me know. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter