The End of Catholic Masses at WDW

PamOKW

<font color=green>The two most important items for
This has been a topic of discussion here from time to time. Along with the schedule for Easter Week, the Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine has posted a letter explaining why the Masses at WDW ended. I thought some of you might be interested in hearing a direct answer.

Shrine Letter

Thanks. That agrees with what someone told me they were told at the Shrine. The feeling is that the church wanted to consolidate the masses at the Shrine which when outlined this way makes perfect sense.

One of my fond memories of attending mass at the Poly was from 1994. There were eight in our group, mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts all celebrating my sister's 40th birthday at WDW. These were the same cousins I visited every summer 900+ miles from my home. Their churches in Philadelphia were different than my church in Menomonee Falls, much more old fashioned; yet they had many similiar rituals also. It almost took me back to days 30 years ago. I am so happy that I was able to experience the masses at WDW, and hope to visit the Shrine soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter