The Even Newer Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MusicalDisneyDreams said:
"Darth Rachel" doesn't have a nice ring to it, so I'm still on the fence. "Darth Zora" (what I name myself when I write stories) on the other hand sounds epic.
Pizza is more of a con for me, though.
I don't think I could get by with goat and llama milk alone-- another readon I'm on the fence. Convince me to be evil :stir: and I may join the Dark Side. :stir:
We get to use :stir: even when the comment is not evil. Oh yeah did i tell you we have donuts, and disney planet :D but shh im not supposed to be telling you about this....…

We get to use :stir: even when the comment is not evil. Oh yeah did i tell you we have donuts, and disney planet :D but shh im not supposed to be telling you about this....…

Oooohhhh... a Disney Planet...
Before I sign up, one question: Can I use my evil :stir: to bring Mr. Morrow back to the TTA???? This is the deciding factor for me.

We have an hour long TTA ride at disney planet. It not only features Mr. Tom Morrow being paged, he also narrarates it!

We have an hour long TTA ride at disney planet. It not only features Mr. Tom Morrow being paged, he also narrarates it!

Ooohhh... hmm...

Pros:
-capes
-cookies
-chocolate
-puppies
-quaggas (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
-Mr. Morrow on the TTA :hyper:
-villians are often hotter than heroes (it's true)
-I can be Darth _____ (I'll name myself later)
_:stir: can be used more often
-Epic evil laugh
Cons:
-lack of cow milk
-the whole "evil" part

I'm not sure... I'll decide soon enough. :stir::goodvibes

MusicalDisneyDreams said:
Ooohhh... hmm...

Pros:
-capes
-cookies
-chocolate
-puppies
-quaggas (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
-Mr. Morrow on the TTA :hyper:
-villians are often hotter than heroes (it's true)
-I can be Darth _____ (I'll name myself later)
_:stir: can be used more often
-Epic evil laugh
Cons:
-lack of cow milk
-the whole "evil" part

I'm not sure... I'll decide soon enough. :stir::goodvibes

Also, theres a villains city in disney planet. Scar is my neighbor :D

Also, theres a villains city in disney planet. Scar is my neighbor :D

I don't have neighbors. My neighbors are skate parks that I stole from all over the world and surrounded around my house. just kidding, im lying. its not a house its a palace.

Welll.. my moral compass won out. Sorry, guys.

I vote we stop discussng this and say...

Something random, like....

Arctic Banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter