Oh fine.
I forgive you.
I take my avada kedavra back...
And shoot it to Savannah! D:
Evil pureblood slytherin.

dementapris

for non in the knowers you can summon dementors with that
i summon it on savannah

the tri-wizzard tournament is always on muggle election year(america) i wonder if i should enter?

I want to join. I'm a Gryffindor myself =]

ohhh side note: I got to see HP 5 before it was released! The perks of working at a movie theatre!

Take the quiz here: http://nimbo.net/quiz/houses.html

Gryffindor
Gryffindor.jpg
gryffindor.gif
: Arielfn93, ::Snow_White::, DisneyRefugee (Allie's dad), STOPxmickeytime, Princess89, SignalTechCB
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw.jpg
ad352e33.gif
: DisGirlAllie, BabyPiglet, CastawayJ, dwheatl
Slytherin
Crest.jpg
79b54304.gif
(boo!):
Hufflepuff
1Hufflepuff.jpg
hufflepuff.gif
:

What quiz in there to take?
The quiz above. Please post the ACTUAL results. I don't care if you wanted to be in Gryffindor, you get into the house the sorting hat chooses.

Woah.
All this evil plotting going on behind my back.
I feel so...so unloved.
But, then again, it feels pretty good.
=]

Congratulations on making Slytherin!

So basically, you're cunning, ambitous, and willing to use any means to meet your ends. Lots of people think Slytherins are cold, evil, heartless people.. and although some are, some are not. Slytherins are the most misunderstood people.. You're not all evil! We're misconceived and misunderstood, and have been given a bad rep.. The movie makes us look terrible. People just have this thing about people about ambition.. Hmm.. Well, you know you're the best, so I guess it doesn't matter. Gryffindor may beat you at everything.. but you still keep trying! COME ON, SHOW SOME SLYTHERIN PRIDE!

Oh, and about my acceptance letter...well, you see...uh...it went poof.

Woah.
All this evil plotting going on behind my back.
I feel so...so unloved.
But, then again, it feels pretty good.
=]

Congratulations on making Slytherin!

So basically, you're cunning, ambitous, and willing to use any means to meet your ends. Lots of people think Slytherins are cold, evil, heartless people.. and although some are, some are not. Slytherins are the most misunderstood people.. You're not all evil! We're misconceived and misunderstood, and have been given a bad rep.. The movie makes us look terrible. People just have this thing about people about ambition.. Hmm.. Well, you know you're the best, so I guess it doesn't matter. Gryffindor may beat you at everything.. but you still keep trying! COME ON, SHOW SOME SLYTHERIN PRIDE!

Oh, and about my acceptance letter...well, you see...uh...it went poof.

YOU GOT INTO SLYTHERIN!?!?!? Oh I am so adding you to the boo list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter