The General "Are You Interested" Thread

I'm liking all of these ideas!!! Especially the time travel one and the one where you can be someone from the past or future who's died, but all of them sound EPIC! :thumbsup2

ColdNeverBotheredMe said:
I'm liking all of these ideas!!! Especially the time travel one and the one where you can be someone from the past or future who's died, but all of them sound EPIC! :thumbsup2

Cool thanks

I'll probably put the Disney one up and maybe one of the other ones if everybody wants, but not on Saturday because I have to take the SAT and who knows if I'll get it up on a week day

Sorry to bring this back up, but I didn't want to start a new thread for this one question (besides, now you can go back pages and pages with the new site, are you going to condemn me for trying out the new site?)

How would you feel about a second generation of the Collins Institute? (I'd do things a little differently as far as academics and staff goes, and start at January rather than the beginning of the year so we don't have to do orientation, but thecoreideas and stuff would still be the same.)

Sorry to bring this back up, but I didn't want to start a new thread for this one question (besides, now you can go back pages and pages with the new site, are you going to condemn me for trying out the new site?)

How would you feel about a second generation of the Collins Institute? (I'd do things a little differently as far as academics and staff goes, and start at January rather than the beginning of the year so we don't have to do orientation, but thecoreideas and stuff would still be the same.)
I missed that! I remember that from when I first joined. I would like it.

And thank you for bumping this thread because I was about to ask if anyone would be interested in a second generation School of Disney. It would be a lot easier than last time because the good and the bad people would be in the same school and there wouldn't be the switching of threads.

I missed that! I remember that from when I first joined. I would like it.

And thank you for bumping this thread because I was about to ask if anyone would be interested in a second generation School of Disney. It would be a lot easier than last time because the good and the bad people would be in the same school and there wouldn't be the switching of threads.

No problem. My thing is I tried that, with the Academy, and it didn't work.

No problem. My thing is I tried that, with the Academy, and it didn't work.
I mean like create a new thread completely. Besides, it hasn't been up in a while and some new people might join and I know a lot of the older people might join. I really miss it too and it might be a good oppurtunity for people to join an RP like COD without having to worry about not knowing what's going on (since I know it's very well developed).

Okay, this might be weird, and it might be bad. But here me out.

I'd call it Animation High. It would be almost like School or Camp of Disney, but with Dreamworks included. Yes? No? This is a Disney board so let's keep it to Disney? (to which I reply we've done HP, Percy Jackson and My Little Pony just to name a few so that argument doesn't really work)

Well, it wouldn't be the characters themselves, just their relatives - unless it's prefered to do an RP where Disney and Dreamworks characters are all high-school age students or their teachers.

Dreamworks would be cool.
I've worked with Shrek, Toothless, and the Madagascar Characters at my old work and they are quite the fun crew.

Sorry for ressurecting this thread, especially since I'm absolute trash at keeping up and maintaining RPs, but-

Have we ever had an RP centered strictly around Neverland? Characters could include lost boys/girls, mermaids, fairies, and pirates. If not, can I initiate one? Would anyone join it?

No problem. I was probably going ro pull this back anyway too, as I'm getting ready and preparing for my summer RP(s)

To answer your question, the idea came up, but it was either shut down because of toi little interest or no one signed up.

No problem. I was probably going ro pull this back anyway too, as I'm getting ready and preparing for my summer RP(s)

To answer your question, the idea came up, but it was either shut down because of toi little interest or no one signed up.

Hmm. Could it have just been an idea ahead of it's time? ;)

I really wish we had an all-OC Neverland RP on the boards. It seems like it could be tons of fun. I mean, doesn't everyone wish they were a lost boy/girl?

I have never been involved in a RP before, but know how they work. Basically you take on a character and become that character in a certain setting. My question is if this is going to take place during the Summer when most people take vacations what happens when someone goes on vacation for a week or two and can't post at all or very little?

I have never been involved in a RP before, but know how they work. Basically you take on a character and become that character in a certain setting. My question is if this is going to take place during the Summer when most people take vacations what happens when someone goes on vacation for a week or two and can't post at all or very little?

Hey there!

Don't worry- just post a quick OOC "hey im gonna be gone for a few days" or whatnot. You'll have some catching up on the plot to do, but you'll be fine otherwise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter