The Genie Usage, Tips and Strategy ONLY Thread

So is it pretty easy to get a LlIA$ for FOP for the am (9 am-12 pm) at 7 am?

AK Park opens at 9 am last week of March. It’s too late for Disney to make park hour changes hopefully?
I think hours will still be adjusted for that week. Already Monday and Tuesday are "sold-out" for MK. It might not be as crowded as next week, but I think it will be extremely crowded then.

I see that and only MK is sold out. I’m hoping they might adjust the hours today. I signed up for TP (paid).

I was also thinking of changing Hs to one day only given the crowd levels and stress. We could still change parks to AK (FOP is our favorite ride) and add a park hopper as we almost always take a mid day break, but then you’re paying extra for another LLIA and my hard to get ADRs are impossible to change.

Last edited:
Park hopper means it’s going to change! Time to change Boma, wow dining opened right away

MK hours got extended to 11 pm (2 weeks before our trip!); now it’s even more valuable to park hop 2-11 pm

Last edited:
It does but just be prepared that most often single riders are assigned roles in the back 2 seats. Gunners? Sorry, can't remember where each role sits.

Yep, Gunners. Not nearly as fun as being pilots!
Back: Engineers
Middle: Gunners
Front: Pilots

front right pilot gets to pull the hyperdrive lever. Don’t forget to yell “punch it Chewie” when making the jump to light speed. 8-)

Can you purchase LL reservations in advance or only on the day of park entry? If only day of entry, what time do the LL reservations open that day? Any tips on getting the time you want?

Anyone been looking around 1030 at HS to see availability lately? Since now they open at 830. Hoping to get TOT as our second since it seems like the longest wait of the couple things we really want to do.

Anyone been looking around 1030 at HS to see availability lately? Since now they open at 830. Hoping to get TOT as our second since it seems like the longest wait of the couple things we really want to do.
According to Thrill Data, ToT LL availability was gone at 10:30ish today. 653579C61DF206-796B-443C-A919-3BB923EA3724.png

Things look better at HS. According to thrill data for today (3/11) at 10:30 you could still pick up RnRC, MFSR, TSM, MMRR and at 12:30 TSM was still available. Yesterday (3/10) was similar. So you could have done something like

7AM: SDD or ToT
10:30: RnRC, MFSR, or MMRR
12:30 TSM
2:30 ST or swirling saucers

And to follow up on my check, I was able to book the second LL at HS at 11am even though my park reservation is for Epcot.
When you book at 7am for your park hop park, are the return times automatically after 2pm? I know this is the case for ILL but haven't read if this is the case for LL. Thank you

The challenge is, actually securing these. While they do pop up, it's a whole different story trying to get them when you see them. I tried numerous times when we were on our trip when these popped up on my Tip Board but was successful very few times. Honestly, by the time you take a screen shot and post here, it's gone.

It's like grabbing those coveted dropped ADRs. We see them but so do many others and actually being the successful person who gets it is very different from the large number of people who are all trying for this one coveted LL/ADR all at the same time.

I found that GP would only work if I used a Disney Wi-Fi connection… I could book any LL using cellular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter