The GH Official Thread Part 3

It's interesting though that when they did the photo montage and they showed Brit as a young girl, she looked very happy and doing normal things. (Ofc it was her personal photos) BUT, everytime Liesel talks about Brit's childhood she says it was terrible.

Missed some key episodes, so thanks for those posting so I can get caught up with the story. Looks like today’s show is pre-empted again with news.

Can’t believe they killed off Britt. Hope the hook killer is revealed soon. After all that happened, it’s so disappointing (if true) that Esme now has amnesia. Such a soap cliche...really, writers?! But of course she survived, with her baby unharmed, after
falling from a building not once, but twice. :rolleyes2

BTW, when is Esme supposed to be due? When is Willow due? Should be interesting when that all hits the fan, when Willow finds out that Nina is her mother. I hope Drew dumps Carly and tells her off good.

BTW, when is Esme supposed to be due? When is Willow due? Should be interesting when that all hits the fan, when Willow finds out that Nina is her mother. I hope Drew dumps Carly and tells her off good.
They keep referencing that Esme is 7 months so I guess she should be due in March. Willow is supposedly just out of her 1st trimester but I'm sure that can change.

And timeline??? Heather came to GH in October supposedly from Pentonville. Was she sneaking out of there like she does from Spring Ridge now because Ava was hooked in August. The timeline doesn't match so either Heather isn't the original Hook or the writers just don't care..... oh wait..... when did they ever lol.

Are we getting a dangling carrot with Willows medical paperwork in Brit’s box and Nina so close to seeing?
Or is it just a rouse?

I thought it was very odd that Willow's "file" (do hospitals even have paper files anymore?????) was in the box of Britt's personal items from her office. That seems like it should have stayed in her office. I'm sure Nina will look at it....she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get some "dirt" on Willow. I just wonder how many times she'll have to do evil things like that before Sonny will toss her to the curb.

I thought it was very odd that Willow's "file" (do hospitals even have paper files anymore?????) was in the box of Britt's personal items from her office. That seems like it should have stayed in her office. I'm sure Nina will look at it....she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get some "dirt" on Willow. I just wonder how many times she'll have to do evil things like that before Sonny will toss her to the curb.
Yeah, it makes no sense. It seems that actual hospital personnel would be the ones to clean out a chief-of-staff's office. Confidential files and hospital property would be removed and personal effects (nick nacks, books, coffee mugs, etc.) would be placed aside for a family member to pick up. There's no way Liesl or Nina would be allowed to just stroll in there and start packing things up.

We already know that hospital has terrible security. Esme is in custody, handcuffed to her bed and Liesl is allowed to just stroll in because she's wearing a white coat? Was there a guard and did he bother to check her hospital ID?

Yeah, it makes no sense. It seems that actual hospital personnel would be the ones to clean out a chief-of-staff's office. Confidential files and hospital property would be removed and personal effects (nick nacks, books, coffee mugs, etc.) would be placed aside for a family member to pick up. There's no way Liesl or Nina would be allowed to just stroll in there and start packing things up.

We already know that hospital has terrible security. Esme is in custody, handcuffed to her bed and Liesl is allowed to just stroll in because she's wearing a white coat? Was there a guard and did he bother to check her hospital ID?
The guard left being in front of Esme room to break up Sonny about to give Nicolas a smack down lol.

I love how Willow was saying she didn't want to tell anyone about her leukemia so Willey wouldn't worry, he would be able to tell if people were worried about her. I have a feeling so many people have written in to the show about how stupid it is for her to keep it a secret.

So looks like Sonny found the file, I imagine he will show Nina, but Nina has no idea she can be a donor. How long will it take for Carly to find out? I'm guessing when Willow is on life support in the hospital. I just don't see how Carly will get out of this one. Drew knows she knew, she can't play it off like she just found out or had no clue.

I love how Willow was saying she didn't want to tell anyone about her leukemia so Willey wouldn't worry, he would be able to tell if people were worried about her. I have a feeling so many people have written in to the show about how stupid it is for her to keep it a secret.

So looks like Sonny found the file, I imagine he will show Nina, but Nina has no idea she can be a donor. How long will it take for Carly to find out? I'm guessing when Willow is on life support in the hospital. I just don't see how Carly will get out of this one. Drew knows she knew, she can't play it off like she just found out or had no clue.
she's Carly, she'll be out of it in less than 2 weeks

So all of a sudden Willow is 8 months pregnant. A month or maybe 2 ago she was waiting to get out of her first trimester to start chemo. And Esme is 7 months?? I really hope we're not doing another baby swap type of story.
I noticed that too. I don't know why the babies would be swapped. Esme is really pregnant. The thing I'm confused about is that Nikolas is taking her word that he is the father. How is he not asking for a paternity test.

I honestly can't think of a reason either, it's just weird that all of a sudden they are both due pretty much at the same time.
I totally agree, does seem weird and does look like they are setting up a baby swap but just doesn't seem to make sense why they would. Unless Ryan or Heather tells Esme that Nikolas will take the baby away from her, so if she swaps with Willow's the DNA won't match up with Nikolas??? I don't know lol.

I noticed that too. I don't know why the babies would be swapped. Esme is really pregnant. The thing I'm confused about is that Nikolas is taking her word that he is the father. How is he not asking for a paternity test.

Because she said that she and Spencer didn't sleep together, and as we all know, Esme is such an honest person.:rolleyes:
Really, I find this whole thing strange.

When Esme first told him she was pregnant with his baby, I think I remember him saying that he wanted a paternity test as soon as the baby is born. But he hasn't mentioned it since then.

Well, I guess when Drew said stage 4, Carly finally got a clue.
She sounded awful, telling Drew how she sabotaged every attempt to find Willow's family because SHE deemed it uneccessary! I'm glad he said That wasn't your call, Carly!
She's no better than Nina now, in fact, worse imo.
I hope Drew kicks her to the curb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter