The GH Official Thread Part 3

Not sure about the prison warden, but is Sonny now going to put a hit out on Dex because he was the only one not arrested so Sonny will think it was him that ratted them out.

Maybe it’s just me but, with Charlotte telling Valentin, after he told her they be together after the few loose ends. She gets up and is like just the 2 of us. I have a brief thought of HER torching Anna’s house lol

And I’m lazy to look at other pages but: if Lulu and Dante were divorced prior to her being in a coma and it’s her house.
Why is Dante all in it why not shoot Laura a text about it?

Maybe it’s just me but, with Charlotte telling Valentin, after he told her they be together after the few loose ends. She gets up and is like just the 2 of us. I have a brief thought of HER torching Anna’s house lol
Interesting theory! Didn't Charlotte once plant snakes in Ava's purse at a birthday party (or was that's Nina's purse)? She has proven to be a creepy child a few times in the past.

Speaking of Friday's episode, wow! We finally some big reveals. I loved the Godfather-esq sequence with Cyrus preaching fire and brimstone while Sonny was arrested and hustled out in handcuffs. The question about whether or not Cyrus was faking his newfound redemption has finally been answered. He's a true baddie and I love it!

Kristina played the best part today well trying to get ahold of Diane to see what is up with Sonny and how mad he would be if he knew Diane wasn’t returning their calls lol.
Girl sit down! Lol

The Dr. is a sick twist having a call about getting something to make someone forget.

Who thinks Mac going to go to see Cody just in the nick of time to help Sasha?

I'm really getting tired of Portia's holier-than-thou attitude. I originally wanted her and Curtis to stay together. Now I hope he leaves her and her negative energy behind and goes on to have a full recovery *without* her. I *don't* want him to go back to Jordan, though.

Anyone else feel like Kristina has become a whole new character since the new actress took over? I'm sure this is what the producers intended when they recast the role. The old Kristina was nicer, kind of a lost soul, easily led, got herself into some bad situations (abusive boyfriend, romance with her professor, sucked into a cult) due to her need for validation and approval. I don't recall her being so incredibly pushy and into everyone's business like she is now. Her "me, me, me" attitude is a new side of the character. Before she was more like, "I'm going to do what I want and I don't care what anyone thinks." Now she's like, "You have to do what I want whether you like it or not." I feel like the old Kristina would have been happy for Molly and understanding of her desire to get an outside surrogate. I suppose they had to make it this way to cause conflict. Soaps thrive on conflict.

I just read that Rena Sofer is coming back as Lois! I hope she helps Brook Lynn put Tracy in her place. And I'm guessing Ned will remember her as his wife since she was with him during his first Eddie Maine phase. That will be an interesting storyline if it happens.

Sad to read about John J. York. I wonder where they'll be sending Mac off to for 4 months. :(

Link to story in People Magazine HERE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter