The GH Official Thread Part 3

Ok are we going to see Blaze and Kristina couple up?
She needs someone to help ground her.

Loved Trina telling Spencer that he needed to go so she can finish her schoolwork.

And did Cyrus set Drew up ?

Depends on if a guard just follows Anna around or if one is also at her hotel room when she’s not there. Charlotte could also send threatening stuff through the mail or online, although Spinelli or Brick could sniff that out easily enough.
ok, keeping in mind that I am a few days behind so my theory could have already been disproven. Could Anna be terrorizing herself? Have we seen anything to make that impossible? I literally just watched Valentin view the video. Could he have freaked out about Charlotte being with Anna not because of Charlotte but what he feared Anna would do to her?

Ok are we going to see Blaze and Kristina couple up?
She needs someone to help ground her.

Loved Trina telling Spencer that he needed to go so she can finish her schoolwork.

And did Cyrus set Drew up ?
I was thinking that Blaze & Kristina will end up together.

I also loved how Trina told Spencer to leave so she could finish her school work. Setting boundaries. But I'm wondering if this is going to become a storyline -- Spencer doesn't have a job or go to school so he has plenty of free time and he is constantly distracting Trina from her school work and she ends up on academic probation or something. Then Portia will get to say, "I told you so. Spencer is bad news."

I was trying to figure out of Cyrus had set up Drew...it really feels like he did.

ok, keeping in mind that I am a few days behind so my theory could have already been disproven. Could Anna be terrorizing herself? Have we seen anything to make that impossible? I literally just watched Valentin view the video. Could he have freaked out about Charlotte being with Anna not because of Charlotte but what he feared Anna would do to her?
It was Charlotte on the video.

I think even though Trina is excited to go away with Spencer, she is apprehensive at the thought of sleeping with him, since it's her first time. She talked with Joss about this. And in the mean time, since she didn't go right away, Portia, Curtis or Esme will come up with something to stop them from going. Classic soap stuff.
I can also see how Spencer not being busy with work or school could become an issue too.
Although one thing he is busy with is Ace, and Portia has mentioned that as a problem several times.

Omg, how many Mollys are we going to have to have. I thought the first one looked most like the original actress.

Loved having Scott back, he's always good for some comic relief.

I'm a few days behind, but why did I see Scotty on the show the other day? And he has a beard now. I thought he'd been let go, but I had thought that even with the time between taping scenes and airing, he'd be gone. Although he looked like he walked onto the set straight from the beach!

I'm a few days behind, but why did I see Scotty on the show the other day? And he has a beard now. I thought he'd been let go, but I had thought that even with the time between taping scenes and airing, he'd be gone. Although he looked like he walked onto the set straight from the beach!

Kin Shriner's contract was switched from regular to recurring status. That basically means the character is on the back burner and they can call him in to shoot scenes whenever they feel like it. He was very upset about this and ranted on social media about such a legacy character being so minimized. I think it's sad as I always enjoy Scotty's antics.

Kin Shriner's contract was switched from regular to recurring status. That basically means the character is on the back burner and they can call him in to shoot scenes whenever they feel like it. He was very upset about this and ranted on social media about such a legacy character being so minimized. I think it's sad as I always enjoy Scotty's antics.
Thanks. I thought he was being totally eliminated. Nice to know he'll be around sometimes.

Yeah, looks like she is being controlled by Victor from the grave. I wonder if there is something else that like hypnotized her and she doesn't even realize what she is doing.

That's a good thought -- the hypnotizing. And I'll bet he told her to use those cards every night and there's something in the cards that reinforces the hypnotic message he burned in to her.

OMG I hate Gladys even more!! >:(

Awww what a sweet boyfriend Spencer is! Trina looked beautiful in her bright pink dress and I thought the earrings were very cool. Loved that Spencer gave her a necklace to remember their weekend together....hope it continues to go well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter