The GH Official Thread Part 3

Regarding the Preemptions for Baseball, is Hulu showing those shows, or were there none scheduled at all?

Glad today was a new episode. However, is that syringe still on the floor cause I didn’t see they bagged it up lol

And loved when Sonny told Gladys not to touch the luggage and she walked out without

Last edited:
Glad today was a new episode. However, is that syringe still on the floor cause I didn’t see they bagged it up lol

And loved when Sonny told Gladys not to touch the luggage and she walked out without

I was wondering what happened to the syringe, too. They made sure to show a good view of it laying on the floor, but then never showed anyone picking it up. I did notice that Dr. M was all crouched over and doing something with his hands when Cody walked in the room. I figured he had the syringe as well as a lock pick (because soap characters always seem to have those handy) and was trying to pick the lock on his handcuffs so he could stab Cody (or someone) with the syringe. Or he just had the syringe in his hands and was either going to stab anyone who got near him or possibly using it on himself so he wouldn't go to jail but rather be held at Ferncliff where he would manipulate someone into helping him escape. I don't believe this storyline is over -- it was too easy of an ending (by soap terms).

I'm also surprised that Sonny left Gladys off so easily -- though he did seem to scare the crap out of her so maybe he's hoping that's enough. I'm sure he'll have people following her constantly, but I really thought he'd send her to an island or one of his other many houses to sit in solitude for the rest of her life. It would be much easier to keep tabs on her like that. In addition to her testifying against Dr. M, she will have to come back to end the conservatorship I would think. Or else their going to have to present evidence that she's unfit to continue in that role....but they don't really have documented evidence to prove that. I doubt Selina is going to testify that Gladys owes her thousands of dollars from debt accrued at her secret back room poker games. :D

Last edited:
Why does Gregory treat Chase like he is a toddler? Nobody wants their parent to face a fatal disease but Chase is an adult who can handle it. I like Gregory and wish they paired him with Tracy or another character rather than slowly let the character die. I hope he is misdiagnosed. Also, the commissioner and Cyrus/Mason plot makes no sense. I want Cyrus to be Cesar Faison in a mask and Mason to be Luke. I know, it will not happen, but that would be a twist worthy of the old GH.

Last edited:
Why was there a rerun today?

Apparently there was "breaking news" that was pre-empting regularly scheduled programing....at least that's what was posted by GH on X (Twitter). Not sure what part of the country had breaking news or if it was something national...as soon as I saw it was an "encore" episode, I watched something else that I had recorded. So I wasn't watching network TV during that hour to see if there was really nationwide breaking news. I was very disappointed. I was so ready for Lois to reappear.

Last edited:
Oh ok, thanks. I got back from running errands and was disappointed too!

I actually got to see most of it around the news story and Lois was on. "Eddie" doesn't remember her as his ex-wife, but does say he remembers her from somewhere.

I actually got to see most of it around the news story and Lois was on. "Eddie" doesn't remember her as his ex-wife, but does say he remembers her from somewhere.

Interesting that you got the episode that was supposed to air today. Are you in Canada? I'm a little surprised that they did an "encore" episode in some places but aired today's episode in others. I wonder if they'll repeat today's episode tomorrow in your area. I always assumed they kept "everyone" on the same episode. I'll have to check Hulu and see if today's episode is there.

Interesting that you got the episode that was supposed to air today. Are you in Canada? I'm a little surprised that they did an "encore" episode in some places but aired today's episode in others. I wonder if they'll repeat today's episode tomorrow in your area. I always assumed they kept "everyone" on the same episode. I'll have to check Hulu and see if today's episode is there.

No, I'm in Florida and it's on at 2 pm here. I'm surprised I did see it since the news conference happened in the middle of it.

So all of this with Cyrus is because he is jealous of Sonny or do you think it's something more?

Michael finally finds out it was Nina who ratted out Carly and Drew, but who was on the phone that told him?. It was like they were covering his face with the phone, was wondering if it's someone we know.

So all of this with Cyrus is because he is jealous of Sonny or do you think it's something more?

Michael finally finds out it was Nina who ratted out Carly and Drew, but who was on the phone that told him?. It was like they were covering his face with the phone, was wondering if it's someone we know.
The Cyrus thing. I think the jealousy angle isn’t what it really is .

I ff the wedding sections today. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter