The GH Official Thread Part 3

I like the Luke has a multi personality theme.

I felt so bad when he was real luke wondering why he was in jail.

Ugh, why are they having this kids act like they are having a grown up relationship?

This is how my elememtary school sge self did relationships, i dont like you anymore you have cooties, lol,
None of this, you dont say you love me back.

So it looks like Spencer was cut from the roster????

That preview was sad. Maybe he lives, hopefully he would have a different personality. Here is a thing though, he apparemtly ismt a curious kid cause he could have escaped near the fireplace into the catacombs

And neither one of them smelled the smoke or saw the flames. What about smoke detectors or fire alarm system? Foolish story involving annoying Spencer.

The entire storyline seems fake and contrived (well duh!) because the first thing through my mind was the same thing..... no smelling smoke and no elaborate smoke detector/sprinkler system with all that art and antiques...... I get SOD on my iPad weekly and have seen nothing about "Spencer" leaving....kind of hope he isn't, I'm sick of them killing off children to drive story.

The kids are cute and all, but to have complete scenes with them is like nails on a chalkboard. I never remember a soap giving such young kids so many lines. It's nice when they complement a scene not have one all to themselves.

that's what I love about DVR, I can zoom through and if something looks interesting I can back up and watch it.

Ugh, why are they having this kids act like they are having a grown up relationship?

This is how my elememtary school sge self did relationships, i dont like you anymore you have cooties, lol,
None of this, you dont say you love me back.

I'm a little behind, so I was just watching Spencer's birthday party last night. Boy, was I scratching my head and agreeing with this! When my kids were in elementary school, it never would have occurred to me to have a birthday party like his!

mI love LOVE LOVE!!!! that spinelli is back!!!!! he makes me smile and laugh... now my problem is do I want Maxie with him or with nathan> (cause I really like nathan, too)

Very funny today when Franco called Nina Phyllis from Wisconsin, then she said she had never been to Wisconsin. Great reference to her former home on Y&R!

mI love LOVE LOVE!!!! that spinelli is back!!!!! he makes me smile and laugh... now my problem is do I want Maxie with him or with nathan> (cause I really like nathan, too)

I feel the same way.

Very funny today when Franco called Nina Phyllis from Wisconsin, then she said she had never been to Wisconsin. Great reference to her former home on Y&R!

That was too funny.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter