• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The GH Official Thread Part 3

Willow heard Nina tell Wiley that Willow isn't his real mommy. That's when Willow turned on her. I agree that there's no reason to tell Willow until after the transplant. Let her get her bone marrow and rest and recover and then they can break the truth. It's not fair to burden her with it right now. But that's what Nina always does. She dives into every situation when it suits her, no matter how it affects anyone else. When she found out Willow was sick, she had no right to barge into Michael and Willow's house to express concern for Wiley. It wasn't the time or the place. She's only concerned with herself. That's why she kept Sonny a secret from his family for so long. She's not a nice person.
And that's the thing, why aren't they telling Willey about Nelle, she is his mother. All they have to say is Nelle was his mom first and now Willow is, he wouldn't care, he's just a kid. Instead of flash forward 2 years when he's 16 (soaps love aging kids quickly) , he finds out on his own and hates them for lying to him.

I also wanted to add how will Willow feel about Nelle now, she was her twin sister. Will she feel bad about not telling Willey about Nelle.

There are rumblings on other sites that Willow's baby will die and her and Esme's baby will be switched. I wonder if they would do another dead baby storyline, but there are so many potential baby switchers if Willow's baby does die. I'm wondering if the twist will be, we see the babies switched, but don't know who did it.

There are rumblings on other sites that Willow's baby will die and her and Esme's baby will be switched. I wonder if they would do another dead baby storyline, but there are so many potential baby switchers if Willow's baby does die. I'm wondering if the twist will be, we see the babies switched, but don't know who did it.

I will be extremely disappointed if they do this. Not only is it a fairly recent storyline that they'd be recycling, but also with the same characters. Not good. However, the fact that Willow & Esme are at about the same point in their pregnancies and will, of course, deliver on the same day (because this is soap world), it does seem like a situation that is ripe for a baby swap storyline.

I will be extremely disappointed if they do this. Not only is it a fairly recent storyline that they'd be recycling, but also with the same characters. Not good. However, the fact that Willow & Esme are at about the same point in their pregnancies and will, of course, deliver on the same day (because this is soap world), it does seem like a situation that is ripe for a baby swap storyline.
or Esme switches the babies to save hers from the Cassadines.

I really hope they don't merge the Esme and Willow baby storylines. I think they each have enough complications in each story without a baby switch. Spencer is already trying to do what Michael did by declaring the baby's parents unfit and seeking custody of his younger sibling. I'd rather see the custody battle play out than another crazy baby switch.

Well looks like Drew is forgiving Carly, but Willow doesn't seem to want to forgive Nina. I still can't figure out if Esme is faking amnesia or not. I think she doesn't remember, but I do feel she will eventually and at that point keep lying about it.

Right. Nina, Liesel, Wiley and James would be the blood relatives, although Nina would obviously be the closet. She'll donate the bone marrow. Willow will begrudgingly accept it but still reject Nina. Willow will get healthy, give birth and come to realize that perhaps she can form a relationship with Nina. It will take time and they will drag it out, but they will eventually become closer. After all, Carly came to Port Charles only to ruin Bobbie's life and steal her husband. Those two are thick as thieves now.

I can't stand Nina's argument that she wouldn't have acted so horribly towards Willow if she'd known about being her biological mother. Really!?!

The whole time she was saying that, I was thinking, "Wow. You're such a bi*ch. Maybe you shouldn't act that way towards *anyone* regardless of whether or not they're a blood relative."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter