The Golf Cart Thread

$450 it not that bad as long as he removing the body painting it and re-installing it (Make sure he color sands the clear to get out all the orange peel).$700 for a lift kit tires and installation is not bad either long as its not too cheap of a lift. Aslo make sure you get heavy duty leafs put on if your lifting it and using a rear seat. The price of the controller sounds fishy find out the controller make and the amperage, also get at least 4 gauge wire to dissipate the heat.

This guy acts like he knows what he's talking about.

$450 it not that bad as long as he removing the body painting it and re-installing it (Make sure he color sands the clear to get out all the orange peel).$700 for a lift kit tires and installation is not bad either long as its not too cheap of a lift. Aslo make sure you get heavy duty leafs put on if your lifting it and using a rear seat. The price of the controller sounds fishy find out the controller make and the amperage, also get at least 4 gauge wire to dissipate the heat.

I had mine lifted and painted but have not upgraded the controller yet.

Hint hint Tungpo

Okay guys. Went to a place today that carried Ezgo and Fairplay carts. What are your thoughts on Fairplay carts?

Our neighbors at the lake bought a new Fairplay last summer. It seems like a very nice cart and they didn't have any issues with it last summer. I think they paid around $5000 for it new with a back seat added to it.

Okay guys. Went to a place today that carried Ezgo and Fairplay carts. What are your thoughts on Fairplay carts?

We have an 2007 had it 2 years, no problems, only thing I was told by the dealer they changed motors or controllers in 2008 and they are slower.

China has to have $ to loan back to the US. Quite the vicious circle we have going here.

Hey Tungpo or others with knowledge that can offer advice. I'm considering buying these carts. Keeping one and reselling the other two. One has the PDS with a speed chip (silver) which I want. But if my DD sees the (Red) one she will have a coniption fit. Is this a good deal if I can split the cost 3 ways or better and can the PDS stuff be moved to the red one ? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350177863159

One other question. What kind of speed difference can I expect out of the silver one ???

I would low ball a couple of offers...but youre only allowed 3 refused offers.

Yea theres one offer pending so I may have already lost. But this guy does this all the time. I'm also looking at 4 regular carts for around 6800 and selling 3 of them and moding the last one.

I wish I was a little closer so I could go haggle a little with him. I prob need my head examined since I will only use a cart 2 or 3 times a year. But I figure the fun of owning one will make up for the price. Besides I gotta have a cart to take to the Fort right ? That and I can't let Rog outshine me.

I mean your not going to make anything reselling them after the freight charge, plus it looks like you only get one charger for three carts. Its hard to say unless i saw them that's what i don't like about ebay.

Hey Tungpo or others with knowledge that can offer advice. I'm considering buying these carts. Keeping one and reselling the other two. One has the PDS with a speed chip (silver) which I want. But if my DD sees the (Red) one she will have a coniption fit. Is this a good deal if I can split the cost 3 ways or better and can the PDS stuff be moved to the red one ? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350177863159

I wouldn't pay 3g's apiece for e-z-gos.

Yea I was hoping to pay less after I sold 2 of them. But I probably need to wait at least until I get a bigger truck or toy hauler. If I got it now I would have no way to haul both my camper and the cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter