The Good News Is......

Disneyland Paris has released today the video of one of my Favourite parades, the Christmas parade. I absolutely love the floats, costumes, the dancers and especially the music. It's one of the best parade songs ever :)

It's only a very weird recording. I have no idea what the director of this video was thinking. Apparently they had a drone they wanted to show off, but also they keep going back and forth to the beginning of the parade and then cut back to floats half way through the parade, except the last one with Santa which doesn't show till the last 2 minutes... And sometimes random shots of the audience who are not seeing the parade yet and are just talking to each other and don't really look happy and cheerful :P

But that aside, really happy they put this online. It's so uplifting and colourful.
Also good for people who want to know how to dress for France in November/December, yes, you need your warm coats and shawls and hats. :)

As sad as I am right now, I have some truly amazing memories spending the last several NYEs at DLR. My mother dancing with the Tweedle brothers at Goofy's dance party, fireworks over Sleeping Beauty's Castle, projections on It's a Small World, live bands, Disneybounding with two good friends from work... So many memories to choose from.

And that's my good news today. This happy, happy memory and many more reminding me of all the incredible trips I've been fortunate to take. Happy New Year, everyone :hug:. Don't forget to yell "Jumanji!" at midnight just in case :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter