The Good News Is......

I bought so much...

Also I'm sad I missed this my last order, but DISNEY20 gets you 20% off orders of $60+

And not sure why, but my browser glitched and posted this before I finished typing lol! Oh well.
Is there an expiration date on that code? I had a credit code that didn't work (have to call to ask about that), so I went with the standard Disney Visa 10%. That and the free shipping were better than nothing!

Is there an expiration date on that code? I had a credit code that didn't work (have to call to ask about that), so I went with the standard Disney Visa 10%. That and the free shipping were better than nothing!

Looks like January 10 so still a few days on it :cloud9: . I made a couple big enough purchases on the 31st, though, and it's been running since the 28th. Boo. I knew I should have looked harder for discount codes.

If you spend over $50 and using your Disney Visa, don't forget to add the DVCCMANDO code too to get the special lithos for Disney Visa Cardholders

Looks like January 10 so still a few days on it :cloud9: . I made a couple big enough purchases on the 31st, though, and it's been running since the 28th. Boo. I knew I should have looked harder for discount codes.

If you spend over $50 and using your Disney Visa, don't forget to add the DVCCMANDO code too to get the special lithos for Disney Visa Cardholders

View attachment 548098
Thanks for the info! I have been using the code for the lithos -- added some to Christmas gifts. We heard back that there were some very happy kids on Christmas morning! :)

I went a little crazy with the Reigning Cats and Dogs collection. Photo frame, rain coat, tote, kitchen towels (also watching for the umbrella to come back in stock)... But this was probably my craziest because I have no intention of going to WDW any time soon :rotfl: . In my defense, I really wanted the bag, but couldn't justify $300 for it (plus it's sold out now). So this was my compromise.

Come on, DLR. Give me MB capability on this coast and an excuse to collect more. That Reigning Cats and Dogs MB keeps hopping in my cart too :cool1:. Not holding my breath, but a girl can dream. Until then, I love my Dooney cat MB that will just be displayed for now :cloud9:

I went a little crazy with the Reigning Cats and Dogs collection. Photo frame, rain coat, tote, kitchen towels (also watching for the umbrella to come back in stock)... But this was probably my craziest because I have no intention of going to WDW any time soon :rotfl: . In my defense, I really wanted the bag, but couldn't justify $300 for it (plus it's sold out now). So this was my compromise.

View attachment 549694

Come on, DLR. Give me MB capability on this coast and an excuse to collect more. That Reigning Cats and Dogs MB keeps hopping in my cart too :cool1:. Not holding my breath, but a girl can dream. Until then, I love my Dooney cat MB that will just be displayed for now :cloud9:
Too cute! I'm just asking for a Disney Cats Spirit Jersey -- and a little matching one for the cats!

Too cute! I'm just asking for a Disney Cats Spirit Jersey -- and a little matching one for the cats!

Same! They did the doggy one. Now I want my kitty one! Even though I love dogs just as much, there's something about Disney cats, lol!

I was sad to see it doesn't look like the whole collection went online as originally shown. Like the keychains and magnets. Unless they sold out REALLY fast (like within minutes). Hoping they restock and add to the collection a little more.

Oh! Also got the dual sided puzzle! And my Lunar New Year stuff is due in tomorrow. I have been so looking forward to celebrating year of the Ox (1985/wood ox baby) at DLR that I may have gone a liiiiittle crazy on that merch too even though that red is not my color, lol!

I don't even want to think about how much I've spent, but glad for the extra happy right now. My credit card isn't. But I am, lol!

... I don't even want to think about how much I've spent, but glad for the extra happy right now. My credit card isn't. But I am, lol!
Same here. My LNY things are supposed to arrive on Wednesday. Looking forward to that! Forget your troubles, come on, get happy... at least until the credit card statement arrives! Right? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter