The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tonight the boys got me an early birthday present!! My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year but in this house we always do presents early.

mickeyearrings.jpg

I love them and just had to share!!!! :lovestruc

Tonight the boys got me an early birthday present!! My birthday is on Thanksgiving this year but in this house we always do presents early.

mickeyearrings.jpg

Ohhhh I love them too. What a nice present! Happy early birthday Nickie! :bday:party: I don't know when I will be around next so I wanted to make sure I said it. :rotfl:

Those earrings are sooooo cute! Your boys have great taste!! Happy early birthday! party::cake:

mickeyearrings.jpg

Oooo! I love those!! they are so pretty....
Happy Birthday! early...have a great week!
:wave2: Connie

Great present. Happy belated birthday. Sorry I didn't come over on the actual day. I just got back from Disney yesterday. We had such a great time. I started my TR link is in my sig. Hope to have you over.
Hope you a great thanksgiving and a great birthday.

HI!!!! Just dropping in on my first day as a stay at home mom!! So far so good. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I can't believe Christmas is coming right up!! Isn't it sad, I am wishing Christmas away because then I can get serious with my Disney Planning!!!!

I was thinking of you this morning...
wishing you the best in this new and exciting adventure you have started today!!
Have lots of fun!!!! and be sure to get lots of hugs, kisses, and plenty of tickles on a daily basis; best paycheck you will ever recieve!!!

It will time for you guys to leave as soon as Christmas passes...no wonder you are ready for Christmas...:laughing:

I was thinking of you this morning...
wishing you the best in this new and exciting adventure you have started today!!
Have lots of fun!!!! and be sure to get lots of hugs, kisses, and plenty of tickles on a daily basis; best paycheck you will ever recieve!!!

It will time for you guys to leave as soon as Christmas passes...no wonder you are ready for Christmas...:laughing:

Connie,
You are so sweet and thoughtful.... thank you for thinking of me today. I got lot's of hugs and kisses today- it was a great day. :hug:

that is too cute!!!
we caught the end last night...(we were watching ABC family channel and forgot to switch over--so I need to mark the next time it comes on) Gwendolyn was actually disappointed that we forgot to call her (she is studying for finals and HAD to see it).
It looked really cute can't wait to catch the entire thing!!

Have you checked out the Disney parents page (need to find the actual name that I'm referring to) they have some really cute activities for christmas.
:wave2: :santa: Connie

that is too cute!!!
we caught the end last night...(we were watching ABC family channel and forgot to switch over--so I need to mark the next time it comes on) Gwendolyn was actually disappointed that we forgot to call her (she is studying for finals and HAD to see it).
It looked really cute can't wait to catch the entire thing!!

Have you checked out the Disney parents page (need to find the actual name that I'm referring to) they have some really cute activities for christmas.
:wave2: :santa: Connie

We taped it! So this is the third time we watched it tonight. I love it. Even makes me a little teary- just too cute. I think its big even with the older kids- my niece who is 16 loves it- and knew all about it before it was even on.

I do not know the page your talking about but would love to check it out. I need some ideas for some Christmas crafts with the kids. When they were in daycare they brought home stuff every day and now I guess its up to me!!

Hi there! How are your trip plans coming along? Are you loving being a stay at home mom?

I haven't been on in a so long but wanted to check in. :)

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

How are things going?!? How is the weather for you guys?!? I know you must be so ready to be in FL about now!!!!

Had to share...I put all our Christmas cards on the fridge this year (my santa broke last year)...each time Ashton goes into the fridge or passes it he stops to say you see my friends (there are several pictures there) I will ask which friends "my boys" I keep telling him their names but so far Owen and Myles is his boys.... (remember he does not have many boys in his life it is all little girls)...

Have a wonderful holiday!
:santa:Connie

Hi, how is everything going? That's pretty nice that you'll be staying home with your boys. I got to do that with my girls for a few years and it was wonderful!!! You'll have even more time to plan for Disney!

The earring are beautiful. I just bought my daughter a pair of Mickey earrings for her stocking, she's gonna love them. they look very similar to yours, only they don't dangle.

Hi,
How is everything? Hope you all are doing well. I'm glad to hear the Stay at home mother job is going well. I knew you would love the time with your boys.
That prep and landing picture is adorable!
Your tickie says only a month and 4 days to go. :cool1: Getting close now!
Merry Christmas.

Hi there! How are your trip plans coming along? Are you loving being a stay at home mom?

I haven't been on in a so long but wanted to check in. :)

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hey Shannon! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! You must be busy planning for your February trip. Do you have a pre trip started??

How are things going?!? How is the weather for you guys?!? I know you must be so ready to be in FL about now!!!!

Had to share...I put all our Christmas cards on the fridge this year (my santa broke last year)...each time Ashton goes into the fridge or passes it he stops to say you see my friends (there are several pictures there) I will ask which friends "my boys" I keep telling him their names but so far Owen and Myles is his boys.... (remember he does not have many boys in his life it is all little girls)...

Have a wonderful holiday!
:santa:Connie

That is so cute about Ashton- what a sweetie. I wish we lived closer to get the boys together.

Hi, how is everything going? That's pretty nice that you'll be staying home with your boys. I got to do that with my girls for a few years and it was wonderful!!! You'll have even more time to plan for Disney!

The earring are beautiful. I just bought my daughter a pair of Mickey earrings for her stocking, she's gonna love them. they look very similar to yours, only they don't dangle.

Thanks! I do love the earrings- hope your daughter does as well. I was just reading your pre trip report- I need to get all caught up!!

Hi,
How is everything? Hope you all are doing well. I'm glad to hear the Stay at home mother job is going well. I knew you would love the time with your boys.
That prep and landing picture is adorable!
Your tickie says only a month and 4 days to go. :cool1: Getting close now!
Merry Christmas.

Hi!! Hope you had a nice Christmas. I cant believe how excited I am for the trip!!! I am so happy xmas is over so I can REALLY start planning for it. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter