• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Such great, great pics. I :love: them all. Such great memories!! Can't wait to see all the pics from your trip in ONE MONTH

Awww, that trip down memory lane was so sweet!! It's so neat that you will get to watch your boys grow through Disney pictures...and get to look back on all those wonderful memories!

WOW I loved your little photo trip down memory lane!!! Your family is beautiful and those two little boys of yours are just adorable!!!!:goodvibes

WOW I loved your little photo trip down memory lane!!! Your family is beautiful and those two little boys of yours are just adorable!!!!:goodvibes

oh thank you!! I had lot's of fun doing it- and it made me even more excited for my trip!!

:jumping1:

Happy New Year Nickie!

Thanks for thinking of me:-) Happy New Year!

Awww, that trip down memory lane was so sweet!! It's so neat that you will get to watch your boys grow through Disney pictures...and get to look back on all those wonderful memories!

I know- thank you so much!! It is amazing to see them grow thru our disney trips!

Such great, great pics. I :love: them all. Such great memories!! Can't wait to see all the pics from your trip in ONE MONTH

Thank you!! I am sure there will be LOT'S!!!!!

Now that January is here, we have started the countdown!!!!! Last trip I did a huge poster board with all the Mickey Heads and this year we did a chain and included the Mickey Heads again! The boys love and love to fight over who gets to take the link off!

JAN2010014.jpg

JAN2010015.jpg

I also wanted to share the little gifts I made up for the boys. Each trip we give them something at the airport before we get on the plane for our disney trips. They expect them now lol!! This year I wanted to incorporate the Poly into it, so instead of bags, I put the goodies into Pails!! What do you think?

JAN2010027.jpg

JAN2010026.jpg

This weekend we went to the Legends Game at Fenway Park- it was SO much fun and so cool to see the rink on the ballpark field!!!! Dennis Leary was playing - I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! So it was really cool.:lovestruc
Here is a picture for all you Boston Red Sox and Bruin Fan's!

JAN2010022.jpg

hello Nickie!
I love the countdown chain!!! whenever, I can get Danny to settle on a date I think I'm going to start working on one...I think I want to do a poster board set up...

I love the pail idea and all the fun things...Ashton has the same water bottle!

the field looks COLD! but I bet it was fun and exciting...I love Dennis Leary, too!

HOW EXCITING! 25 DAYS TILL YOU ARE AT THE POLY :yay:!!!!
:wave2: Connie

I think I have been lurking on your TR! But I think I stumbled across it b/c I had copied your idea for the Mickey Calendar countdown with the Home Depot chips!! Great idea, the kids are loving it! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics of the chain, that is really cute! Might have to use that for the next trip! Can't wait to read more!! popcorn::

Love the pails - what a cute idea! We have started a countdown calendar (we gave the kids the trip as a surprise on New Year's Eve - countdown calendar was part of the surprise) - but I love your chain - how fun!

Wow - you are getting so close! :banana::banana:

Sara

Hey Nickie!!:wave:

How was the view of the game? When they took over head shots of the rink it looked really far away from the seats. Seems like you were pretty close though.

My DWs cousin plays hockey with Dennis Leary. Her cousin was actually an extra on Rescue Me a few times when they did hockey scenes. There was even one episode where DWs cousin had a line. :tilt:

hello Nickie!
I love the countdown chain!!! whenever, I can get Danny to settle on a date I think I'm going to start working on one...I think I want to do a poster board set up...

I love the pail idea and all the fun things...Ashton has the same water bottle!

the field looks COLD! but I bet it was fun and exciting...I love Dennis Leary, too!

HOW EXCITING! 25 DAYS TILL YOU ARE AT THE POLY :yay:!!!!
:wave2: Connie

Wow- 24 days till Disney! How much weight can I loose in 24 days lol!? That is funny they have the same water bottle!!

I think I have been lurking on your TR! But I think I stumbled across it b/c I had copied your idea for the Mickey Calendar countdown with the Home Depot chips!! Great idea, the kids are loving it! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics of the chain, that is really cute! Might have to use that for the next trip! Can't wait to read more!! popcorn::

Thanks!! I actually stole that from someone on here too. Great ideas are found on here and passed around for everyone to share. One of the reasons I LOVE Dis!!!

Love the pails Nickie! Too cute. The game sounds cool. Dennis Leary..HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

Yes Dennis my boy- he was pretty good on the ice~!!

Love the pails - what a cute idea! We have started a countdown calendar (we gave the kids the trip as a surprise on New Year's Eve - countdown calendar was part of the surprise) - but I love your chain - how fun!

Wow - you are getting so close! :banana::banana:

Sara

Oh wow- how did the surprise go?! I guess your trip is coming right up too- you arrive the 6th right? That is pretty cool- the kids do not have much to wait.

Hey Nickie!!:wave:

How was the view of the game? When they took over head shots of the rink it looked really far away from the seats. Seems like you were pretty close though.

My DWs cousin plays hockey with Dennis Leary. Her cousin was actually an extra on Rescue Me a few times when they did hockey scenes. There was even one episode where DWs cousin had a line. :tilt:

WOW- I have probably seen him then- we watch Rescue Me- One of my favorite shows actually and not just because Dennis Leary. LOL

Our view was great- I couldn't believe how close we were for $15.00!

Here is a picture for all you Boston Red Sox and Bruin Fan's!

JAN2010022.jpg

How cool that you were able to go!!!!!!

Love the pails!

I broke down and went to a doctor today. I've been sick since Dec 3rd. I have bronchitus-first time ever for me. Now I've got my antibiotics and codeine cough medicine. I've got to kick this before my trip in 2 weeks!

How cool that you were able to go!!!!!!

Love the pails!

I broke down and went to a doctor today. I've been sick since Dec 3rd. I have bronchitus-first time ever for me. Now I've got my antibiotics and codeine cough medicine. I've got to kick this before my trip in 2 weeks!

I hope you feel better!!!

Yes we had a great time!!!! It was so cool to see Fenway that way.

I cant believe you leave in 2 weeks! I want to see pictures :-) Do you still have my email?

Wow I think the pails with all the goodies for the plane is a great idea!!! You ROCK!

LOL thanks!! The kids just caught a peek of them while I was looking on the DIS here and said "What is that?" and I was like, "oh nothing!!!!!" YIKES:scared1:

Hey Nickie!! Fenway Park looked amazing! We're huge hockey fans around here, Red Wings, of course!

I can't believe your trip is just around the corner! I bet you guys are soooo excited! Mike and I went to Disney in Feb. one year and the weather was perfect! 75 and sunny during the day and a little chillier at night. Hopefully you will have similar weather and the boys get a chance to enjoy the pool and beach! OOOOH! I'm getting so excited for you!! I'll be checking facebook for live Disney updates!! I don't know if I can make it until Dec to go back!!

Hi Nickie!

I read your PTR this morning and just had to comment. I love all the photos--so wonderful and meaningful. I think my absolute favorite is Owen crawling down Main Street. :lovestruc Such a beautiful photo!!

I am planning my first family trip to Disney. We invited the family to come too! :rotfl: My dh and I are staying firm in saying we are planning the trip for DD and everyone else is welcome to come along but they are not the focus. I sure hope I don't lose my mind!! :eek:

Looking forward to reading more!! How is staying at home working out for you? It was big adjustment and to be honest, it still is some days!! :rolleyes1

I hope you feel better!!!

Yes we had a great time!!!! It was so cool to see Fenway that way.

I cant believe you leave in 2 weeks! I want to see pictures :-) Do you still have my email?

LOL thanks!! The kids just caught a peek of them while I was looking on the DIS here and said "What is that?" and I was like, "oh nothing!!!!!" YIKES:scared1:

lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter