The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
So my computer broke and I couldn't figure out how to reply on my blackberry! But we got a new laptop and I am back and have 12 days left until we are back in Disney!!! We had a few great Disney nights and have Lilo and Stitch coming up on Friday. The kids are so excited for this trip!!!

:yay: you're back!!! :yay:
:mickeyjum: and only 11 days to go :mickeyjum:
Lilo and Stitch that sounds like that would be a fun movie night!!!
keep us updated!!!
:wave2: Connie
are you packed yet?!? :lmao:

Yay you're back! Can't wait to see the cool Disney Nights!!! You are so close....:banana::banana::banana::banana::dance3::banana:

I am going to try to get some pics uploaded! We did Peter Pan this week and Ratatouille last week :thumbsup2

:yay: you're back!!! :yay:
:mickeyjum: and only 11 days to go :mickeyjum:
Lilo and Stitch that sounds like that would be a fun movie night!!!
keep us updated!!!
:wave2: Connie
are you packed yet?!? :lmao:

We are pretty much packed. I bought myself some new stuff and and I am SO excited to have the weather that I can wear Jeans and a T and maybe a sweatshirt!!!! We checked the weather and it looks like 75-83 or so while we are there and 50's at night. I CANT wait for sunshine, palm trees and to get away from all this cold, 20 degree, snowy weather!!!!

i need to see pics!!!!! Congrats again. How is Eva and how is the big sister handling it all!?

I added a few pics of Eva to my PTR and facebook! I need to add some more because she is already filling out, especially in the face!

Emily loves being a big sister, she can't get enough of her baby sister! We'll see how long that lasts!! :rotfl:

I added a few pics of Eva to my PTR and facebook! I need to add some more because she is already filling out, especially in the face!

Emily loves being a big sister, she can't get enough of her baby sister! We'll see how long that lasts!! :rotfl:

from my experience it lasts exactly until Eva wants to start playing with Emily and her toys ! :rotfl:

I am going to try to get some pics uploaded! We did Peter Pan this week and Ratatouille last week :thumbsup2

We are pretty much packed. I bought myself some new stuff and and I am SO excited to have the weather that I can wear Jeans and a T and maybe a sweatshirt!!!! We checked the weather and it looks like 75-83 or so while we are there and 50's at night. I CANT wait for sunshine, palm trees and to get away from all this cold, 20 degree, snowy weather!!!!
Your going to feel like you are in the tropics (20 and snow--Whoa)...you should bring a few pair of shorts. Just so you can say you wore shorts in Janurary :laughing:...we normally go from sweaters to shorts here so I know FL can def. pull off wearing shorts...

70's and 80's sounds soooo nice...you will be plenty warm! It almost got up to 50 here today and it felt so warm since it has been in the single digits! You are so close. :cool1: Can't wait to see pics of the Disney nights!

ok with only 10 days to go I figured I should start a check list of what is left to do!

Book Hotel at Airport for night before flight
Find ride for me and boys to hotel on Friday at 3
Find ride for Wayne to get to hotel after work
Buy bag for park (backpack?)
Finish packing
Attach Magical Express and luggage tags to luggage
Print out final itinerary, flight confirmations, Boston Airport hotel confirmation, Garden Grocer order
Pack carryon bag (remember to include Camera and Disney Binder!)
Hair appt - Wednesday (cut and color)
Nail appt - Tuesday
Get stuff for our final disney night - Lilo and Stitch!
Write up instructions for our dog Daisy, fish Nick, and frogs Zack & Cody!
Do the Online Check-in for the Poly- I can do this tomorrow!!

What the heck am I forgetting!?? :confused3

It looks like you got the most important stuff covered. I'm sure you'll remember everything! I know when we were getting packed up and ready to go I felt like we were missing things!

It's so exciting to be just a few days out from going back to Disney!!! I can't wait until our times gets closer too! Although for me, once my ticker no longer says 8 months (in 2 more days) I will be excited!

10 days, how exciting!!!!

I am very jealous that you will be at the Poly. It is my dream to stay there, but it hasn'e worked out yet. Hopefully someday!

It looks like you got the most important stuff covered. I'm sure you'll remember everything! I know when we were getting packed up and ready to go I felt like we were missing things!

It's so exciting to be just a few days out from going back to Disney!!! I can't wait until our times gets closer too! Although for me, once my ticker no longer says 8 months (in 2 more days) I will be excited!

i am almost jealous because for me a big part of all the fun is in the planning and you still get 8 months of it!

She's making a list
Checkin it twice....

That is right and making some major progress on it too!!

10 days, how exciting!!!!

I am very jealous that you will be at the Poly. It is my dream to stay there, but it hasn'e worked out yet. Hopefully someday!

My dream too! I will take lots of pics!!!!

Your going to feel like you are in the tropics (20 and snow--Whoa)...you should bring a few pair of shorts. Just so you can say you wore shorts in Janurary :laughing:...we normally go from sweaters to shorts here so I know FL can def. pull off wearing shorts...

Oh I will be in the pool even if it is 40 degrees LOL!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter