The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, almost time to go! Seems like just a few weeks ago we were all counting down the days to our May trip! I can't wait to have that excited "we're leaving for Disney in a few days" feeling again soon :goodvibes Enjoy your week of getting ready to go! And if i'm not on before you leave, have a wonderful trip'

Thank you everyone!! I will make sure to take lots of good pics!!

So I wanted to share something I found on here..... Has anyone heard the new free voicemails that Mickey/Minnie leave at your reort?? Too Cute. I am going to have to get this for Myles on our first morning- the day we celebrate his birthday!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Emma & I had a very magical 7th birthday trip!!!

We had lots of magical moments-she really loved Sum of all Thrills but I don't think Myles is tall enough.

At DHS we went to the animation building around 5pm on a NON Fantasmic night and saw lots of characters. We saw the Queen from Snow White-she was very in character-very cool!!!

We saw Thumper & Miss Bunny at AK-they were SOOOO cute!!!

I'm sure you'll love the Poly!!!!

Have a wonderful vacation!! I'll be following Wayne's tweets and keep us posted on facebook!! I'm so excited for you guys! Make lots of magical memories!!

I got a post on facebook yesterday about the new Mickey/Minnie voicemails and I was going to come on here to tell you about it, but it looks like you are already in the know.....of course!!:thumbsup2

Again, have a wonderful trip and I hope the Poly lives up to your expectations and is everything you dreamed of!

I will keep my eyes open for you on Saturday, the 6th, as we are coming in! Don't worry about the weather too much (I'm trying not to...but it's hard I know!)

What is this about the voicemails? I have not heard about it.:confused3

Sara

Geesh you all have me Sooooo excited!!! Not that I wasnt already, but it was so nice to come on here and read all your posts for us. Thank you all so much. :hug:

Sara I will watch out for you- If you see a family of four crying and looking all pathetic because we have to go home... that will be us :rotfl2: The call you set up at your hotel, and you receive a voicemail from Mickey/Minnie wishing you a happy birthday or anniversary! It is so cute!

Wendy and Leanne, I am not sure if Wayne is going to tweet?? I know we are going to try to post comments and pics on FB though!!

Bernadette, I am so happy you had a magical trip. I cant wait to see the pics and hear all about it.

So i got my hair done, nails done, i am done with the self tanner and think I have a nice tan already! We are all packed!!! Kids are SO EXCITED!!!!

WE ARE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I will pick Myles up at the airport and head home to get some stuff, we are calling a taxi and the three of us are heading to the hotel at the airport. We plan to get some dinner and rent a pay per view movie, I am hoping they have Princess and Frog!! Daddy will meet us after work. I really hope we can all get to bed by 8 :rotfl2: so we get 8 hours sleep. We have to get up at 4:00AM :scared1: atleast the hotel is in the airport, so we can put the kids in the double strolller and wheel them over to the gate. Hopefully they will sleep:confused:

By this time tomorrow we will be landing in Orlando!!! (at 9:30AM) and heading to the POLY :cloud9: I do not think I will get much sleep, I am worse than the kids!!!!!

Thanks again all of you for listening to all our plans and for all your friendship... in a way, now that I am a SAHM you are like my co-workers :rotfl2: Isn't this a great job we have.... planning our Disney trips for our families!?

Talk to you all soon!!
Nickie

Are you staying at the Hilton? I stayed there once and the Hyatt once too. They were both great! I'm sure you'll be too excited to sleep!!!

Have a magical trip!!!:cool1::banana:

You're escaping MA just in time!!! brrrrr.....I'm not used to this weather!!!!

Are you staying at the Hilton? I stayed there once and the Hyatt once too. They were both great! I'm sure you'll be too excited to sleep!!!

Have a magical trip!!!:cool1::banana:

You're escaping MA just in time!!! brrrrr.....I'm not used to this weather!!!!

Yes the Hilton!! Thanks so much :goodvibes I can't believe it is 7 degrees right now. :scared1: It is the wind that really takes your breath away though. Owen keeps yelling "I cant breathe!!!" AND I JUST SAY, "THIS TIME TOMORROW WE WILL BE IN OUR SHORTS!!" :rotfl:

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

You will be in Disney tomorrow!! I am going to have to live vicariously through your TR because it is much to cold!!!! Have a wonderful trip. I will be looking forward to hearing about it when you get home!! :woohoo: popcorn::

How did you set up the phone call? That would be really special on my DD's birthday too!!:goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!!

It might be a tad warmer in FL than here in the N.E. :lmao:

Thanks!!! Ha ha ! I was watching the weather and they said sunday will have a bit of a cold front - dropping to the 60's :rotfl2:

:dancer:
:dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

You will be in Disney tomorrow!! I am going to have to live vicariously through your TR because it is much to cold!!!! Have a wonderful trip. I will be looking forward to hearing about it when you get home!! :woohoo: popcorn::

How did you set up the phone call? That would be really special on my DD's birthday too!!:goodvibes

WOW look at that pyramid of fun! :thumbsup2 The phone call you set up for free at your hotel. I will report back on it and ALSO this new thing, I set my phone up so I can receive text messages on FP lines, waits, and where the characters are in the parks!

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great trip! Sorry the weather isn't so nice, but I hope you're managing. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures when you get back!

We are back!!!! We had another great vacation at Disney! I need to think of a good name for my trip report and work on sorting out over 800 pictures plus 95 on photopass (trying to decide if I buy that CD or not!?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter