The Groovy New Pop Century FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting so excited about our trip next week! Does any one know if the beverage dispensers in the food court have Caffeine Free Diet Coke--or should I bring a few with me for the evenings?

Thanks!

Hmmmm, we didn't get any flyer. We arrive on the 14th :confused3 . Hope it comes before we leave!!

You're not missing anything, it's pretty lame. If you are on the DIS for one day, you know more than the flyer tells you :lmao:

So true. I was sad and DISappointed with this mailing. Why did they waste the postage on this. I knew it all and then some.:sad2:

Good to know! :dance3:
Of course the DIS would have more info - we all add what we can - when we can! :cheer2:

I'm getting so excited about our trip next week! Does any one know if the beverage dispensers in the food court have Caffeine Free Diet Coke--or should I bring a few with me for the evenings?

Thanks!

I think they do but I am not 100% sure it is diet.

Subscribing, just booked 2 rooms at POP with AAA rate for May 08.:thumbsup2

I originally booked Poly Lagoon view conceirge. Then decided I would pay for this trip with by myself without DH's help. Tired of him griping about all his money going to Mickey!:lmao:

After this trip we will have stayed at all 3 levels of resorts and will be able to give educated opinions on all.

Do you mind me asking what the AAA rate was? Is it for a standard or preferred room?

Thanks!

Do you mind me asking what the AAA rate was? Is it for a standard or preferred room?

Thanks!

They are standard rooms at $98.10 for 5 nights and $107.10 for 2 nights times 2 rooms and tax. COmes to $792.83 for one room with tax for 7 nights.

I thought of another question..... Does anyone know how much laundry soap costs??? Apparently you can't take laundry soap in any form in your checked baggage anymore. Something in it can be flamable??!! Go figure:confused3

We just returned Saturday night and I had liquid detergent in my checked luggage and no one said a word. We flew from Houston.

I paid $1.00 a box at both Pop and Contemporary. YIKES. Also the washers and dryers are $2.00 a hit. Double YIKES.

my 14 yr old daughter told her father this weekend to make sure he brings lots of money so that instead of doing laundry we can just buy new stuff there lol

I am staying at Pop for one night before our package at CSR starts but we won't be getting into Orlando until 10pm. Does anyone know what time the food court and Everything POP closes at? Thanks in advance!

I am staying at Pop for one night before our package at CSR starts but we won't be getting into Orlando until 10pm. Does anyone know what time the food court and Everything POP closes at? Thanks in advance!

Midnight I believe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter