• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Season of High n00n

panthers won their conference for the second year in a row and you would've thought we just won the actual super bowl by how excited people here are

Can't wait for my friend to come round so we can watch the inbetweeners 2 and 22 jump street ah

gonna stock up on cards against humanity packs this upcoming semester so when summer rolls around, it's gonna go down like nobody's business

my future children will spend their mornings watching old episodes of Mister Rogers Neighborhood because that show teaches you to love yourself for who you are and I watched a few of my favorite episodes last night and Fred Rogers is the definition of the perfect human being.

Driving a manual car is STRESS
Can't wait till I'm older and I can get an automatic lol literally everyone I know hates driving their manuals

Driving a manual car is STRESS
Can't wait till I'm older and I can get an automatic lol literally everyone I know hates driving their manuals

Eww no - I love my manual! I had to drive my mum's automatic the other day and there's no control. I used to want an automatic when i was learning but now that I've passed I'm like nah no way!

What car do you have and why don't you or your friends like your manuals?

lol i could never drive a stick shift

and let me just tell you that Zoey 101 "stomp the grapes, stir the tuna" stuff doesn't really help omg.

I really hate that my school already started while every other college has like two more weeks to go. The good side to that is that I get out in April. That will be so nice

I really hate that my school already started while every other college has like two more weeks to go. The good side to that is that I get out in April. That will be so nice
We don't go back until the 26th. It's one of my favorite things about my school. But it's sad because it's my last super long winter break because next year, at this time, I will be student teaching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter