The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

left you multiple missed calls and to my message you reply, why'd you only call me when you're high?

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THEY ARE BUILDING A J CREW IN LONDON
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

i'll be poor for the rest of my life

The Starbucks here finally started serving strawberries & cream fraps.

This would be troublesome for my meal plan points if I had any legit reason to be hanging out in that part of campus.

tumblr_mcb4tsToH11qmt5mvo1_500.gif

#college

LondonUnderground said:
THIS IS NOT A DRILL THEY ARE BUILDING A J CREW IN LONDON
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

i'll be poor for the rest of my life

OH MY GOSH
I am beginning to become a walking j crew. I just love it there. And I will love the 15% off discount I will get next year bc I go to college. I love almost everything in there. Their jewelry. Everything lol

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE Y'ALL

7-0 and we haven't hardly been playing a quarter yet. I am so hopeful this year

i'm dragging my 17 year old brother to see This is Us on Tuesday morning and he is not excited but he's the easiest person i know to talk into doing those things with me.

which is why he saw Big Time Rush with me last year lol

I don't know if they have fire drills in Germany or not, but I'm going to assume not because we had one yesterday and our foreign exchange boy was literally flipping out bc of the sirens. His face was priceless. We have a fire drill once a month and they suck unless it's during a class I hate.

We had a fire drill that wasn't a drill last year, though. There wasn't really much of a fire but in a trash can because my drama teacher threw a burnt bag of popcorn in the trash and it started smoking bahahahaha

I have a question to ask u guys, am I the only one here who loves the classic style Disney but absolutely hates the modern day Disney channel type Disney. I'm sorry but I really don't like modern day Disney channel. To me the old animated cartoon shows were so much better then the Teen sitcoms nowadays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter