The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

nvm we are 14-0 five minutes into the game

V-O-L-S
I get way into college football okay

i have played through this stupid block game like twelve times in the past two days. i need a hobby

I have a lot of hobbies myself. I love collecting Disney Figment stuff. I love watching classic style Disney tv shows and movies, I collect Teddy Ruxpin stuff, and I of course also love the Disney theme parks :)

I also collect and play older video games and video game consoles like Sega Genesis, Nintendo Entertainment System,etc.

current mood

tumblr_m697twWgdh1r7smzpo1_400.png

i'm ready for another celebrity baby to be born because i love looking at pictures of babies. they're so cute

I thought the Arthur tumblrs were great.

Then I found the Dragon Tales blog.

DragonTales?? I remember that show as a kid. Though I haven't seen it in years. Though my favorite dragon is and always will be Figment from Journey Into Imagination at Walt Disney World's EPCOT Center

I don't want to sound stupid or anything, but who's he? I don't think I've seen him before. Is he some modern celebrity?

if anyone even so much as thinks something bad about Liam Payne, my sister is always there to say NO, BE NICE TO LIAM!!!

any boy i ever post is probably a member of One Direction or Big Time Rush so.

Oh.. Ok. Well I'm glad u enjoy One Direction and Big Time Rush. However I myself am not that big of a fan. And no I'm not a hater, and no I'm not jealous or anything like every fan of them will say to me. It's just I myself am not that big of a fan of them. That is all I have to say. Ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter