• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i seriously hate 4 - 9 pm practices for the musical

not that i hate the musical or anything, it's just that i almost fell asleep during band, and my friend had to keep shaking me awake

and what's worse is that my musical director threaten to keep us around 12 am next week, and i don't think i'd survive at all.

portfolio class has the most confusing assignments ever

yeah like we have to choose a song we like, but then we have to find a painting that matches the lyrics, and put them into a powerpoint.

ehhhh.

portfolio class has the most confusing assignments ever

yeah like we have to choose a song we like, but then we have to find a painting that matches the lyrics, and put them into a powerpoint.

ehhhh.

tbh, i'd probably find the painting first and then find a song that i felt would be easily applicable to it or maybe even choose a painting because it reminded me of a particular song. but yaaaa, picking the painting first def sounds like it'd make this project about 2000000x easier.

We all are caught in the middle
Of one long treacherous riddle
Of who trusts who
Maybe I'll trust you
But can you trust me?
Wait, and see

tbh, i'd probably find the painting first and then find a song that i felt would be easily applicable to it or maybe even choose a painting because it reminded me of a particular song. but yaaaa, picking the painting first def sounds like it'd make this project about 2000000x easier.

yeah i totally thought that myself

cause i don't want to waste my time, and search for a million pictures until i find one that fits the song. i'd rather find the paintings first.

anyway, i have to go. musical practices, cya later~

I'm going to the "preppy mall" this weekend because they have a Vineyard Vines, Nordstrom, and Lilly Pulitzer all in one place aka heaven on earth

one of my friends/sorority sister and I are liveblogging the waves of DCP acceptances to each other

I WANT THEM TO GET TO OUR NAMES TODAY

AND ALSO FOR US TO GET ACCEPTED

Soccer season has officially started! Went to all my boy's games back in the fall, and now I'm going to all the girl's games :-) Plus the boy's have rec/club soccer. And then there's baseball going on too which of course is life

I'm going to the "preppy mall" this weekend because they have a Vineyard Vines, Nordstrom, and Lilly Pulitzer all in one place aka heaven on earth

Lilly Pulitzer is my life lol I am going this weekend and stocking up on more shorts for the summer. They are just to perfect

hey yo im in portfolio class right now

i actually found a song that i wanted to use, and now im searching for pictures to match the song

oh yeah, our graduation got changed to june 16th and we're getting out of school on the 13th.

someone mentioned they used an N*Sync song for their presentation, and i started looking up songs by them, and gosh i remember how much i loved their songs

i even found this perfect throwback playlist on 8tracks ahhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter