• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i got into the DCP!!!

Congrats! Do you know which type of job you'll be doing?

Lilly Pulitzer is my life lol I am going this weekend and stocking up on more shorts for the summer. They are just to perfect

I like LP, but some of the patterns are just too bold for me lol. I prefer Vineyard Vines, it has become really big here especially with the boys haha

Everyone always hates on watercolor (because unlike acrylic, if you mess up your life is over) but if you use the professional watercolors your paintings come out BEAUTIFULLY and your life is great

In the winter, I am a walking J. Crew. In the summer, I'm Lilly Pulitzer. My bikinis are Lilly too. It's quite sad lol

I have 10 more weeks of school. That is entirely too sad. I have mixed emotions about it. I am so ready for summer but I'm not ready for college

I'm seriously so excited for Muppets Most Wanted

They just released "We're Doing A Sequel", and i love it so much, that it's still stuck in my head now.

my friend Cody made the most PERFECT playlist for Wander Over Yonder on 8tracks oh my gosh

I've listened to it multiple timessss

London today was on point
back again tomorrow lol
ballet was also fab, temps leve en arabesque is my FAV THING ever to do. It's so simple but it makes me feel like I could be in the royal ballet or something

This abc family Disney movie marathon is totally making me happier than it should

And the fact that there is a brand new Lilly Pulitzer store where I shop and oh my gosh I about flipped out. I didn't go hog wild, but I got the cutest outfit. And some j crew rhinestone collared tops. I am a shopaholic

Okay so there is this girl in my hometown who goes to the other school in town who is just as obsessed with Disney as I am and like I feel like we are destined to be BFFs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter