The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!
Nancy~ :wave2: how nice to see you here! Happy New Year to you!

Still not all unpacked, but I wore my Xmas hat around the house last night...it's one of the little beanies with plastic ears...but the beanie is red with white fur trim and has a side view Micjey face embroudered in silver, and the black ears have silver glitter snowflakes on them :teeth: I call it my "Chrismakuh" - but that's an "OC" thing which only SSB (and Megster) will understand ;)

Good morning everyone.

Glad to see you are back safe, hope the post Disney blues go away soon. I think we can all relate. {{hugs}}

Hi Nancy, great seeing you drop in - hope all is well for you and Happy New Year to you as well.

Hi Shellie, glad Bernie is feeling better.

Almost Friday people, YAY!! Have a good day.

Welcome back, Ann and Teri! Glad you had so much fun and were able to spend some time together.

Just when I thought my studying days were over--I have to be ACLS certified, so guess what I've been doing? Yep--studying.

Then, I have to study for the boards......it never ends......

Happy New Year to all!!! Hope it is a happy, healthy and prosperous one!

Hello!
It is still crazy here...we went for our Mexican tonight since tomorrow night we have a UNH game to go to. I still need groceries and to do more unpacking and papaerwork/bills and storing of unused passes etc,..and need to get down to Mass. at some point over the weekend...glad Monday is a holiday from work!!
the weather in Orlando looks wonderful through the weekend...wish I was still there with SSB and Teri and family.............

Meghan got her grades and did (as SSB would say ) FANTASTIC-O!! :teeth: I'll let her give you the details!

Good morning and Happy Friday!! :cool1: I am ready for my long weekend.

Ann, the weather is beautiful here, wish I was not stuck inside!

Debbie, how is your baby feeling, better?

Hi all! We're home from our trip to Kansas City. Ella is adorable...but Matthew and I were both getting sick (colds) so we left a day early so as not to chance getting the baby sick. It was a long drive home...but it was so nice to sleep in our own bed!!

Well, we haven't done Christmas shopping/gifts for each other so I think that's on the agenda today...Have a good day all!!

We want pics Brandie! :)

Hello to all...I am still suffering PVLD :earboy2: and don't want to whine. Sigh. So, when shall we all meet for a c/l meet?????

hhhmmmmm....what are those dates Gail?? DH wouldn't be able to get away then but I might be able to sneak a couple of days from work....

Hello Patrick......Happy New Year to you and yours.......and a special HUG too...
Ann.......I know you are sad......but you can visit the lemonadestand again.......I promise......we are going to Disney the end of April for ten days......can hardly wait.......I am a disney nut and so is hubby....

Gail......it must be wonderful to see your son come on down Main Street.......what a thrill that will be.........can hardly wait for some photos of that too.....

Wow - some old-time friends checking in - Happy New Year to Nancy & Patrick!! :)

Ann (and anyone else considering the May thingie) - the band will be there from Friday, 5/19 through Tuesday 5/23. As far as his itinerary goes...they're scheduled to march on Sunday the 21st. Hopefully, that won't change.

CookieGVB said:
Wow - some old-time friends checking in - Happy New Year to Nancy & Patrick!! :)

Ann (and anyone else considering the May thingie) - the band will be there from Friday, 5/19 through Tuesday 5/23. As far as his itinerary goes...they're scheduled to march on Sunday the 21st. Hopefully, that won't change.

Glad to see some old-timers as well. Sometimes I wish for simpler times.

Anyway, please do take lots of photos on the 21st and share with us. There is NOTHING that tops seeing your child(ren) perform at WDW. At least there has been nothing so far. If they are marching in the surprise parade at 10AM, they will most likely enter the park at Main Street and march around to Splash Mountain. If you aren't certain, ask a CM with a radio. They seem to be a bit better informed. Sue and I managed to get in front of the parade that our kids marched in three or four times because we knew the shortcuts.

Happy New Year to all. Lets hope and pray for better days ahead.

TC-
I hope everything is well with you. Your post seemed kinda forlorn. If there's a problem and we can do anything to make you feel better, let us know. :grouphug: for better days ahead.

To all of my wonderful friends -- I wish you health, happiness and prosperity in the new year.
14477903.gif

Poohlovr said:
TC-
I hope everything is well with you. Your post seemed kinda forlorn. If there's a problem and we can do anything to make you feel better, let us know. :grouphug: for better days ahead.

To all of my wonderful friends -- I wish you health, happiness and prosperity in the new year.
14477903.gif

Sorry about the tone of my post. We have just had the best December that we have ever had. We are truly blessed. DS James accepted into the BS/MD program at Youngstown State University. DS James making Eagle Scout. DD Sarah being cast in a lead role (the one she wanted) in the high school play for the second year in a row. DD Sarah flying to South Carolina to visit her friend and having the time of her life. And to top it all off, my family's insistance that I go to WDW the first week of December to see friends and to once again enjoy the holidays at my favorite place. I got a clean bill of health (again) from my ear/nose/throat surgeon. Although both he and the oral surgeon who initially removed the lump that I found in my lip both believe that what I had was indeed cancer, there have been no reoccurances and they are both confident that they "got it all".

I cannot imagine things being better.

But yesterday I visited a former co-worker who had a spinal infarc this year. He has been a diabetic all of his life and was waiting for a kidney transplant when this happened. He is now a paraplegic with no hope of ever regaining the use of his legs. In the meantime, he had to have parts of both feet amputated. And yet he and his wife are strong in their faith and feel blessed that Trevor is still around. He is on a waiting list for a kidney and they are trying to figure out just how they are going to raise the funds to pay for their portion of the bills for the transplant.

And I have seen several posts on the CB by people who can't wait for 2005 to be over and done with. There has been a lot of physical and emotional stress among my friends and acquaintances here on the DIS. I think back to the days of the first S/D cheerleader meet and how much fun we had and I long for a return to those carefree times.

So I am OK. The family is OK. Things could not be better. Sorry to sound the doom and gloom alarm. I just pray for a fantastic 2006 for everyone.

I hope that clears things up. Thanks for your concern. It means a great deal to me to have friends who care.

Towncrier said:
There has been a lot of physical and emotional stress among my friends and acquaintances here on the DIS. I think back to the days of the first S/D cheerleader meet and how much fun we had and I long for a return to those carefree times.
at this moment in time, I couldn't agree more !
this year is going out on a sour note .... :guilty:

Haven't been here much.... very busy redoing kitchen! And helping my son Jason move! Way too much work for one weekv :faint:

as for possible trips to WDW... for me..... May would be out of the question...as Justin graduates this year ... well wait a minute... maybe not.... seniors do get out early don't they? what dates EXACTLY GAIL? And part of April might be possible as well ... what are your exact dates Marie? Not that I could do both .... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter