The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann. prayers for your mom heading your way. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I just dropped by to say "hi" and to offer prayers for Ann's mom. I'm sorry that I didn't see this sooner. I'll get that Calgon in the mail to you ASAP.

Hi guys, I am back from North Carolina. Brodey's homecoming was wonderful, it was such a huge relief to see him and see for myself that he is home safe and sound. (home for now is still NC) He will be at LeJeune for a couple weeks going through debriefings/counseling, ect. He will get to come home here to Florida for about 2 weeks - he will arrive here on the 18th! We were able to spend a couple days with him and it was nice. I will be posting pics later.

Ann - sending lots of prayers your mom's way. :hug:

Hope everyone is doing well. I miss the NC fall weather, it was fabulous, not loving the 90 degree temps here.

Oh and who all will be at Disney in a couple weeks????? What are the plans? I may try to come over on Saturday to meet up with ya.

She's out of critical care!! :thumbsup2 Doctors are calling her amazing, remarkable, etc...the anitbiotics for the pnuemonia are knocking that down, she's breathing better and in great spirits. Her PCP says she has "turned the corner"! I know with all she's been through these last 8 years, anything could happen at any time...but as my father said "I guess it is not her time yet!".
I think you all from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and good wishes.

NHAnn said:
She's out of critical care!! :thumbsup2 Doctors are calling her amazing, remarkable, etc...the anitbiotics for the pnuemonia are knocking that down, she's breathing better and in great spirits. Her PCP says she has "turned the corner"! I know with all she's been through these last 8 years, anything could happen at any time...but as my father said "I guess it is not her time yet!".
I think you all from the bottom of my heart for the prayers and good wishes.

Apparently they don't know the power of the Cheerleaders or they would have known this would happen. :teeth:

Wonderful news Ann and continued prayers for a full, fast recovery.

Poohlovr said:
Apparently they don't know the power of the Cheerleaders or they would have known this would happen. :teeth:
Wonderful news Ann and continued prayers for a full, fast recovery.
Isn't that the truth! And I need to thank my friends on the breast cancer survivor's thread too, for their prayer power as well!

I hope you all are doing well...haven't seen Debbie on here since early yesterday and hope things are OK there!

Great news on Brodey Christine! :thumbsup2

Just popping in to say hello.

Ann- wonderful news about your Mom!!!

Christine- glad Brodey made it back to the States safely!!!

Wonderful news Ann :thumbsup2 I'm so sorry I missed it but I was praying all along anyway. I started here yesterday morning and than got too busy to finish :sad2:
And last night there was always somebody on my computer :furious:

and any of you who know about my harrassment issues going on.... there still going on :furious:

Christine!!!!

What wonderful news about Brodey being home. I know you are so relieved and joyful... :) :yay: . I totally missed your post yesterday!!! :sunny:

oh Christine, I forgot you this morning...thats what happens when I'm too busy to be posting :sad2: and too much on my mind

I do hope you enjoy all of your time with him while he's home :)

Oops--me, too. Mssss....what wonderful news about Brody's homecoming!! He doesn't have to go back, again, does he?

Tomorrow afternoon, Mike and I are driving down to Nashville, Tn for the week-end. Tomorrow night, we're going to the UofL football game (GO CARDS! :cheer2: ). Saturday, we're going to walk around and see the sights, like Music Row (we haven't been to Nashville in more years than I can count). Saturday night, we're getting together with some very dear friends who moved to Nashville many years ago (one was best man in our wedding--the other was a groomsman).

Now, there is a slight problem---these two guys (Paul and Paul) are both married and their wives do not like one another. Although P&P used to be as close as brothers, they have not seen one another for about 3 yrs, because of the wife thing. Ought to be interesting. :rolleyes:
I've met one wife (they were married before they moved). Never met the other.

I would much rather see P&P without the wives. Much less drama that way.

Either way, I think it's going to be a fun time! :woohoo:

hey a little drama could be fun :thumbsup2

and gee would I love to go to Nashville :goodvibes I'd love to go just about anywhere right now... just anywhere to get away from it all. And this has nothing to do with my stalker/harrasser ..... I just had the crappiest day... I mean crappy :stir: I'm frustrated & disgusted & sad & :sad2: just plain crappy :guilty:
and I'm not getting into here .... I type to slowly and it just can't be put into words :sad2:

although I do believe everything will work out for the best ... my horoscope even says so ;)

Ann, great news about your mom....I agree, it was all the cheerleader praying we did. :) :goodvibes

Thank you all for the welcome home for Brodey. Homecoming was awesome and I cant tell you how much of a relief it is to know he is not being shot at all day long. I have actually got some decent sleep the last several days.....for 7 months I did not.

I have uploaded some pictures from home coming here

Yes, he has already been told he is going back, probably not until June. I am hoping and praying things improve over there. I/we survived 2 deployments, dont know if we can a third. He still has almost 2 years left of his time. So who knows!

Teri, Ann, Shellie.....Disney in a couple weeks???

Mickeyfaniam said:
hey a little drama could be fun :thumbsup2

and gee would I love to go to Nashville :goodvibes I'd love to go just about anywhere right now... just anywhere to get away from it all. And this has nothing to do with my stalker/harrasser ..... I just had the crappiest day... I mean crappy :stir: I'm frustrated & disgusted & sad & :sad2: just plain crappy :guilty:
and I'm not getting into here .... I type to slowly and it just can't be put into words :sad2:

Awww....I'm sorry you're going through a bad time. I guess if you add your harasser/admirer (see? a positive way to look at what you're going though!) to the mix, everything must seem pretty lousy, huh?
Just hop on a plane--I'll pick you up at the airport (s'posed to be some wonderful weather in which to go topless!).

For the slow typists here (uh-hmmmm--coughDebbiecough)--I strongly recommend one of the "speak and type" programs. I got one while (whilst?) still in school and it was wonderful! I would sit back and talk and it would just show up! Too cool!

Here's hoping tomorrow is better for you! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter